Marcus Aurelius - How To Live Your Life (Stoicism)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I personally have to deal with 'prejudice' not racism as that is slowly disappearing in society. Prejudice is when your judged already from coming from a poor nation, illerates, dummies, lazy, etc even though your nothing like them as an individual. Prejudice is 'stigma' and the worst one I am going to have to deal with is not racial prejudice alone, but also religious prejudice since I am muslim culturally just not mainstream muslim by faith as I explained my reasoning for not supporting mainstream religion as it's to corrupt for 1400 years of political garbage included for power and arrogance and status and also now it's commercialized and ppl make money from it, that's why I don't follow mainstream religion.

I do think it has good parts but the bad parts are too numerous to count anymore or it's just not in line with my stoic beliefs of reason over emotions. The worst prejudice I encounted is not being black anymore but actually being mentaally ill as all societies judge mentally ill people by default, i have yet to find a culture that embraces us no matter if it's islamic as they say we are demon possessed and western culture says we are mentally ill. Even your own family judge you with mental illness, at least with racial prejudice you still have a community to fall back too, who do we fall back too, people who suffer from schizo-affective, it's going to be long philosophical journey for me but I am beginning the path now and ending the vicious cycle of mental illness people ending up being poor, homeless, or violent criminals.

Schizoaffective is bipolar and psychosis combined. But I also have mild depression where I feel empty inside with no feelings whatsoever except 'fear and anxiety' being strong but the rest of my feelings are numb like caring, loving, trust, loyalty, etc.

Western world sees us as 'cudur' and 'disease' and the islamic world sees us as 'demon possessed' which they consider us basically an illness to. I really am embracing 'animism' or aboriginality religion as they accept us

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Im black, mentally ill, and muslim. Only thing missing is being 'gay' loooooooool and that's a fuckin mountain of challenges already before me in terms of prejudice not in terms of superiority. Infact we are not even the peaceful blacks like the rastas or the slave type blacks, we are the barbarian blacks of africa as Somalis, we are like the savages. The Somali culture is the most decietful and treacherous culture I have yet encountered, that's why nearly all of them a fraudsters by birth, they love LYING, cheating, stealing, it's like in their DNA and they love to think they can do with a 'smile' thinking they can fool you or the world. I am exposed to the australian culture and it's generally about being a honest person and stop wasting your time thinking you can fool people as honesty shocks people not lies, cheat, stealing fools no one. I think it's due to the location we live that we needed to adjust constantly to new world orders and had to lie, deciet, cheat to survive on a dangerous laneway that can impact the world order.

It got so bad the romans and chinese had to use the 'on land routes' thru silk road to avoid this dangerous laneway of red sea. It's even called 'red sea' meaning 'badda cas' see 'cas' means 'reddish' and white means 'cad' where-as light means 'ifaysa' not 'cad' as the corruption of modern culture has come in. Ifaysa is like the night star. Red sea means 'bloody sea' sxb read between the lines niyahow, it's intended to be blood bath this area but god showed the world it can be calm place also like the two sea bodies being balanced which is wild shit. Imagine u had a glass of milk and water and it was half milk and half water and it didn't dilute itself, that is what the red sea and indian ocean junction in Puntland does, I seen it with my own eyes on youtube videos, its amazing shit that me and my father ponder how crazy that is

Last edited:
Im black, mentally ill, and muslim. Only thing missing is being 'gay' loooooooool and that's a fuckin mountain of challenges already before me in terms of prejudice not in terms of superiority. Infact we are not even the peaceful blacks like the rastas or the slave type blacks, we are the barbarian blacks of africa as Somalis, we are like the savages. The Somali culture is the most decietful and treacherous culture I have yet encountered, that's why nearly all of them a fraudsters by birth, they love LYING, cheating, stealing, it's like in their DNA and they love to think they can do with a 'smile' thinking they can fool you or the world. I am exposed to the australian culture and it's generally about being a honest person and stop wasting your time thinking you can fool people as honesty shocks people not lies, cheat, stealing fools no one. I think it's due to the location we live that we needed to adjust constantly to new world orders and had to lie, deciet, cheat to survive on a dangerous laneway that can impact the world order.

It got so bad the romans and chinese had to use the 'on land routes' thru silk road to avoid this dangerous laneway of red sea. It's even called 'red sea' meaning 'badda cas' see 'cas' means 'reddish' and white means 'cad' where-as light means 'ifaysa' not 'cad' as the corruption of modern culture has come in. Ifaysa is like the night star. Red sea means 'bloody sea' sxb read between the lines niyahow, it's intended to be blood bath this area but god showed the world it can be calm place also like the two sea bodies being balanced which is wild shit. Imagine u had a glass of milk and water and it was half milk and half water and it didn't dilute itself, that is what the red sea and indian ocean junction in Puntland does, I seen it with my own eyes on youtube videos, its amazing shit that me and my father ponder how crazy that is
I’m glad that you identify as a Muslim.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I’m glad that you identify as a Muslim.

I will always identify as a muslim culturally, my ancestors were muslim by culture and possibly by faith, but I am muslim by culture only. I do not abadon my roots, even if the religion today is hijacked for political and commercial reasons. A-lot of my ancestors possibly died for Islam and I have yet to see Islam honor them. There isn't even a damn public holiday for the adal wars, that's when I saw Islam just uses people for jihad and then disregards them.

Even the europeans honor their soldiers who died in wars protecting freedom and keeping theocracies at bay.

I will always identify as a muslim culturally, my ancestors were muslim by culture and possibly by faith, but I am muslim by culture only. I do not abadon my roots, even if the religion today is hijacked for political and commercial reasons. A-lot of my ancestors possibly died for Islam and I have yet to see Islam honor them. There isn't even a damn public holiday for the adal wars, that's when I saw Islam just uses people for jihad and then disregards them.

Even the europeans honor their soldiers who died in wars protecting freedom and keeping theocracies at bay.
Somalis honor they’re freedom fighters but the thing is that we’re an oral society. And you also have to bear in mind that we have been in a civil war for 30 years. Anyways may Allah guide you and relive you of whatever burdens you

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalis honor they’re freedom fighters but the thing is that we’re an oral society. And you also have to bear in mind that we have been in a civil war for 30 years. Anyways may Allah guide you and relive you of whatever burdens you

What burdens me is stupidity and unstoic behaviours from grown ass men online. U call yourself a freedom fighter, yet u deny freedom for somalis to be gay-non muslim-drug addicted. What sort of freedom fighter says in a sentence he is fighting for freedom and when he gets freedom, he starts to rip away other people freedom. Freedom isn't man made, it is guranteed from god that each nation must have its believers and disbelievers, wa wax qoran aan la badeli karin that gaalo will be here forever and ever

You have a tyrant type of attitude and using religion to disguise it and the only one your fooling is yourself, we somalis know when someone comes to us in sheeps clothing like jesus said.

What burdens me is stupidity and unstoic behaviours from grown ass men online. U call yourself a freedom fighter, yet u deny freedom for somalis to be gay-non muslim-drug addicted. What sort of freedom fighter says in a sentence he is fighting for freedom and when he gets freedom, he starts to rip away other people freedom. Freedom isn't man made, it is guranteed from god that each nation must have its believers and disbelievers, wa wax qoran aan la badeli karin that gaalo will be here forever and ever

You have a tyrant type of attitude and using religion to disguise it and the only one your fooling is yourself, we somalis know when someone comes to us in sheeps clothing like jesus said.
Dr people have no food to eat and healthcare in Somalia and here you are preaching liberal democracy.