Mapka saxdha ah puntland

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
FB_IMG_1573137480895.jpg
@DR OSMAN wa in an dowlad madax banan ku dawaqna.... bad iyo biri wan lenahay

General care intu dhulka adhin qardho aya saldig u ehed..... cusman maxamud iyo habar younis are tight.....cade muse wagu cidanka jabhad cusman maxamud hogaminaye waxa farisin u ehed ceelafweyne waxana so dhoweye beesha sacad younis.....
Oo marka ma ninka dhulkisaad sheeganaysa?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
View attachment 81508@DR OSMAN wa in an dowlad madax banan ku dawaqna.... bad iyo biri wan lenahay

It's definitely my dream and vision to see an independent puntland, I know it will be hard to execute the dream due to the strong somalia crowd but slowly thru education campaign, slowly when the old generation die, slowly when new generation rise up with western and jewish mindsets, I hope to see that somalia crowd get smaller and smaller.

If we talk on research and facts you will see Somalia vision is unrealistic, the cultures are different. I speak to hawiye constantly u will never see an invention from him, he just competes with you like sanab yar buu ka dhigta, he will do the same with turkey, amisom, italy, it doesn't matter lakin inu isagu wax keeno way adag tahay niyahow I see their ppl here and their education performance is lagging also. Their just not smart people is my idea they want to fight u not empower themselves so I learn from them, u go to his house wuxu ku mashqulsan yahay ADIGA

It's definitely my dream and vision to see an independent puntland, I know it will be hard to execute the dream due to the strong somalia crowd but slowly thru education campaign, slowly when the old generation die, slowly when new generation rise up with western and jewish mindsets, I hope to see that somalia crowd get smaller and smaller.

If we talk on research and facts you will see Somalia vision is unrealistic, the cultures are different. I speak to hawiye constantly u will never see an invention from him, he just competes with you like sanab yar buu ka dhigta, he will do the same with turkey, amisom, italy, it doesn't matter lakin inu isagu wax keeno way adag tahay niyahow I see their ppl here and their education performance is lagging also. Their just not smart people is my idea they want to fight u not empower themselves so I learn from them, u go to his house wuxu ku mashqulsan yahay ADIGA

An independent puntland had a lot of potential. I could see you guys going down the Oman route. King and a prime minister. Fish oil franksense honey and transshipment services could have been your economic base. You could have used oil money to build the infrastructure and educate your people to kick start your economy. You could have even brought in hindis to work like the Arabs and you have done that in the past with zanzibaris.

However none of that is possible. Midnimoda somalia waa muqadas. Puntland is probably ganna be the weakest fed state. Least people least resources.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
An independent puntland had a lot of potential. I could see you guys going down the Oman route. King and a prime minister. Fish oil franksense honey and transshipment services could have been your economic base. You could have used oil money to build the infrastructure and educate your people to kick start your economy. You could have even brought in hindis to work like the Arabs and you have done that in the past with zanzibaris.

However none of that is possible. Midnimoda somalia waa muqadas. Puntland is probably ganna be the weakest fed state. Least people least resources.

Least people least resources is a dream u make for yourself, u create a strategy based on not facts and hence why u can't defeat us, u don't know the reality of PL, that's why I don't fear u, I know u create your own narrative and since it's false narrative, the execution will collapse. PL has no fear from SL niyahow as we know your tactic is propaganda or creating your own story not actual reality. The only clans who came close to crushing us Dhulbahante as they probably worked of reality and then executed a strategy and hence left a lasting legacy. Isaaq are way behind sxb mentally, but their quick to copy i give them that all their systems are from 1960 that MJ created. I know ur strength is to give u the answer and then u do it, I give u that, your quick to adapt and won't fight back but you don't have 'cilmi' as ummah go to hargeisa it's just 'cult' which is good thing for me it means the chances of strategy developing ever is unlikely. Bro go help your peeps wallahi not focus on how small or poor I am, if i was u wouldnt care about me which shows how silly your narrative is. If SL wasn't in galgala, sool, sanaag i wud treat u like jabuti INSIGNIFICANT. I dont need you, u interfere with me constantly, i know where the worship is ITS U, U NEED ME UR IN MY MOUNTAINS LIKE LANGAAB NIYAHOW, UR GOING AROUND SOOL PAYING ELDERS, THATS NOT CILM

Last edited:
Least people least resources is a dream u make for yourself, u create a strategy based on not facts and hence why u can't defeat us, u don't know the reality of PL, that's why I don't fear u, I know u create your own narrative and since it's false narrative, the execution will collapse. PL has no fear from SL niyahow as we know your tactic is propaganda or creating your own story not actual reality. The only clans who came close to crushing us Dhulbahante as they probably worked of reality and then executed a strategy and hence left a lasting legacy. Isaaq are way behind sxb mentally, but their quick to copy i give them that all their systems are from 1960 that MJ created. I know ur strength is to give u the answer and then u do it, I give u that, your quick to adapt and won't fight back but you don't have 'cilmi' as ummah go to hargeisa it's just 'cult' which is good thing for me it means the chances of strategy developing ever is unlikely. Bro go help your peeps wallahi not focus on how small or poor I am, if i was u wouldnt care about me which shows how silly your narrative is. If SL wasn't in galgala, sool, sanaag i wud treat u like jabuti INSIGNIFICANT. I dont need you, u interfere with me constantly, i know where the worship is ITS U, U NEED ME UR IN MY MOUNTAINS LIKE LANGAAB NIYAHOW, UR GOING AROUND SOOL PAYING ELDERS, THATS NOT CILM

Bro you claim to have more gdp why don’t you pay your cousins? When majeerteen talk like that you seem so guun. Or when you blame a small jufo hoose. God damn that’s so guun. The fact of the reality is I have 10s of thousands of isaaq troops stationed in sool. They are right outside your capital. Any minute they can change into the sna. Khatar weyn baad ku jirta if you don’t bend the knee to the irir era.

You’re not going to be able to take advantage of the stupidity of hawiye anymore because we are ganna take full control of them under irir samaale.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bro you claim to have more gdp why don’t you pay your cousins? When majeerteen talk like that you seem so guun. Or when you blame a small jufo hoose. God damn that’s so guun. The fact of the reality is I have 10s of thousands of isaaq troops stationed in sool. They are right outside your capital. Any minute they can change into the sna. Khatar weyn baad ku jirta if you don’t bend the knee to the irir era.

You’re not going to be able to take advantage of the stupidity of hawiye anymore because we are ganna take full control of them under irir samaale.

Your in my mountains that is fact, u wouldnt be there hadi aadan iga baqaynin oo iga maseerin, i am nowhere near u i pity u thats why I am in aboriginal settlements cilmi kordhin not sitting with isaaq. I seen ur diaspora WARYEE KKKKK u talk emotional, hence no objectivity, end of discussion. I use as guide whatever u do, i go the other way cuz i know your led by emotions, cults, etc. U dont make one QODOB OF CILMI. You work on criticism and fiction, ur in my mountains, u love me so much waa og tahay ana illahi ku ah sida america loo daba tagan yahay ayaa loo daba tagan yahay majerten, u know this i know this I DONT COME HARGEISA U COME PL MOUNTAINS

Your in my mountains that is fact, u wouldnt be there hadi aadan iga baqaynin oo iga maseerin, i am nowhere near u i pity u thats why I am in aboriginal settlements cilmi kordhin not sitting with isaaq. I seen ur diaspora WARYEE KKKKK u talk emotional, hence no objectivity, end of discussion. I use as guide whatever u do, i go the other way cuz i know your led by emotions, cults, etc. U dont make one QODOB OF CILMI. You work on criticism and fiction, ur in my mountains, u love me so much waa og tahay ana illahi ku ah sida america loo daba tagan yahay ayaa loo daba tagan yahay majerten, u know this i know this I DONT COME HARGEISA U COME PL MOUNTAINS
Lmao I’m not emotional at all waan kula yabanyahay uun. PL waa waxa yoocada ka shasheysa dhulkan haystana xoog iyo xinyo ayaan ku haysta. Your lucky we're not behaving like white people and habar gidir and settling up settlements because if push comes to shove we will. If my Hartis don’t behave they will pay in loss of land kkk

Trending

Latest posts