Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
The Somali economy sucks.

xCmwXoL.png

Apollo

VIP
Never knew Morocco's main export was Cars, i thought they were a typical African country that only exported minerals lol

We have a lot of catching up to do.
:wow:

Morocco is relatively developed for African standards, but the socioeconomic difference they have with Spain is massive.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This is the first step to diversify our economy by implementing agriculture and fisheries, not just livestock but we can improve that too instead of selling livestock animals to Arabia

This is the future to expand our livestock production by producing different variety of dairy products such as cheese, butter, yoghurt, whip cream, milk-shake, milk powder, ice-cream, Non‑dairy creamer and etc. We should also produce more chicken and eggs.

This video will tell you more. It's the first step to improve our country then we can go for bigger fries like oil, gas and underground minerals.

Last edited:
I know for a fact that Africans are not benefiting from all those mineral exports.

@South Cushitic

I was reading that the Kenyan farmers have discovered avocado and they are now exporting it to Europe and at the recent China Expo, the Kenyan government was negotiating with the Chinese to export into that vast market. Somalis should follow suit and export it to the Arab countries. Avocado trees are very simple to grow and they will grow easily in the south and in the north and they will bring in better prices than bananas or other fruits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending