Map of Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
West African women are blessed with booty. Was just buying some clothes from the high street yesterday and saw one working
there she had a amazing body.
Women with bantu heritage have amazing bodies. The ass, the hips, the breasts. Wallahi they drive me crazy.

It's a good thing I wasn't around during the slavery era, otherwise today you have an entire clan of half-Somali/half-bantu people who could trace their lineage back to me. :icon lol:

Women with bantu heritage have amazing bodies. The ass, the hips, the breasts. Wallahi they drive me crazy.

It's a good thing I wasn't around during the slavery era, otherwise today you have an entire clan of half-Somali/half-bantu people who could trace their lineage back to me. :icon lol:

:susp::comeon::trash:

Apollo

VIP

Their masculinity is a huge downside and not to mention their faces (similar to Gorillas).

No offence, but honestly Niger-Congo peoples are the ugliest race.

This what your thirsting for

IMG_0989.JPG

M

Maryam

Just a preference, I mean come on now. No one really finds them attractive, their treasures are always mixed where their Caucasian features dominate. I'm just being real here babe
:damedamn:

Your either disturbed or your cadaan troll

rabshole

Aragaani
Not cool wallahi smh.
Waryaadhahe everyone is entitled to their preferences but what you're not entitled to is calling them gorillas and monkeys.:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts