Manhood: 101

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I'm Somali. Leadership is my birthright. Listen up.

What does man want -> Women -> Baby -> Gj, your genes pass.
What does woman want -> vibe/666 -> Baby -> Gj, your genes pass.

For all you young dudes:
1) Get you to a gym - Preferably, one that teaches you how to fight. I dislike pushing myself,
but it's what I gotta do to strengthen my mind. If you ain't sweating bullets, you not working hard enough.
2) Get your money right.
3) Learn how to take care of you.
4) Learn to be at total ease with your own reality.

All that gives you confidence in life. These the basics of life as an individual/man.

You live with-in a society however. You need social skills as well and sharp ones at that otherwise you're not going anywhere in life.

I suggest you read. Read a lot, experience more. I've tried finding a shortcut because I'm fundamentally lazy af, but there is no shortcut to life.

For people:
1) Shut up and listen. The faster you learn to shut up and truly listen to someone, the faster you'll understand that all anyone truly wants
is to find someone to listen to them talk about themselves for eternity. We love attention. We crave it immensely. If you want success,
learn how to truly listen.

2) Facial expression, body language, tone, etc. Learn how to ignore what people say. 70-93% of everything we say is non-verbal. Dude.
I can have a straight convo with you and mean that shit in my head, but my body-language will say a completely different language. This is for
every human being on the planet. You learn how to really read people's non-verbal cues and you'll be King of socialization. Practice with woman.
If you can master conversation with woman, you're set for life. Mother, grandma, potential gf, your woman friends, <- it's not what she says,
it's how she says it. Pay attention.

3) People. Are. Not. Rational. Idc how much a dude tells me he doesn't operate on feelings because he is a man, I know exactly what I got to do to
move him around. Everyone operates on the emotions they feel. The goal is to come to terms with your emotions and learn to be ok with them in whatever
capacity, but if someone tells you emotion is a trivial thing in their life, they're capping. You're no robot. This is the most important rule of all: Learn how
to handle your emotions.

*** If you don't, you'll forever be someone's lil . Imo far worse, a lil to your own emotions.

You're going to feel depressed as hell at various points in your life, you're going to feel super happy, super angry, etc. You learn how
to be totally cool with whatever state you're in will make or break the type of life you have in this world.

Study for a test -> Extreme Investment -> You fail -> Question: Take it personal or brush it off and move on?
Build an empire -> Extreme Investment -> It crashes down on you -> Question: Break down, or move on?
I punch you in the face -> Question: What do you do?

My reaction is still immature. But really think about how you'd react in each situation. Anger/violence is the easy way out. It's what animals would do.
But we live in a society that will judge/punish you for that. So reaction to the emotion is not the solution. What really makes a man a man if not reaction?
Total control.

You need to first understand people -> That's through experience. Go converse. -> Then you need to realize everyone wants to feel connected ->
Again, through experience, go converse. -> Finally, understand everyone wants an answer to their own life.... Why am I alive. What is my purpose. Go converse.-> Become a leader. You give someone a purpose to their life and they'll worship you for the rest of their life.

What does your biology dictate as well? Reproduction of your genes with as many women as possible. What is the most attractive trait a woman likes in a man? -Total control/Vibe/domination/etc.

What are practical steps:
1) Your beliefs dictate your reality. What are your beliefs? What are your values? Are they in-line with reality or not?
2) What is it that I really want from life? What do you want from life? A leader doesn't ask his peasant on what he should or should not do.
3) Gym. Either learn to fight or lift heavy. Life is pain. The only thing you choose is what type of pain you'll shoulder on.
4) For people, you really need to converse with a shitton of people. Ignore what they say and focus on their non-verbals. Read about it if you're
clueless. Pretend to be deaf if this is what will help you stop listening to what people say. We lie with words. Plug your ears and pay attention. Our bodies never lie.
5) Dress well, etc etc etc etc. Do the physical shit everyone demands. You wear
a shoe on your head is a big no. Just understand the physical things we do is minimal.
90% is all mental.
6) Meditate, or figure out other ways to push the boundaries of your mind. No bs, you
learn to take control of your mind and you're set for life.

7) Reality is what you make of it, but get reality wrong and you'll be wrong for the rest of your life. The top of a human food chain is General Mosquito Spray: .

If a man calls you a little . Would you react to it? Why. What will your reaction be? Why. I once seen someone get knocked out for calling a dude a lil . Cool, nigga strong, but everyone around him lost respect for what he did. Zero social calibration, zero leadership skills, straight animalistic. If General Mosquito ate your kid, what will your reaction be? Why. Answer these without letting your emotions run wild, and you're a man. Idk about you, but this is a hard test for me still. Manhood isn't what you do, it's how well you can control yourself.

Boy -> Man -> Leader.

Last edited:
What does your biology dictate as well? Reproduction of your genes with as many women as possible. What is the most attractive trait a woman likes in a man? -Total control/Vibe/domination/etc.

This is an essential factor that is lost on most men.
Allot of us drank the cool aid about opening up your emotions etc all that nonsense .
Women have fantasies about relationships while men are more realistic .
Women will always try to domesticate or control their men, try to change them or improve them.
The problem is men will do anything for sex and can be manipulated by women into allot of nonsense.

No matter how much she loves and Is a good wife , as soon as you submit to her authority and do as you are told it's over,
You are no longer a man, no longer attractive.

It turns out women are into masculinity as much as men are to feminity ,physical attributes and flattery.

Young men should understand that all you have to be is yourself. Just be a man.
What does that mean?
Be decisive ,take charge .

Basicallyif you are able to have a take charge attitude you will be very attractive to a majority of women despite your looks.

Allot of us drank the cool aid about opening up your emotions etc all that nonsense .
Women will always try to domesticate or control their men, try to change them or improve them.
The problem is men will do anything for sex and can be manipulated by women into allot of nonsense.

No matter how much she loves and Is a good wife , as soon as you submit to her authority and do as you are told it's over,

It turns out women are into masculinity as much as men are to feminity ,physical attributes and flattery.

What does that mean?

Basicallyif you are able to have a take charge attitude you will be very attractive to a majority of women despite your looks.

Redpill garbage stop leading men astray. How can you "Just be a man" in a gynocentric society :mjlol:
"Total control/Vibe/domination/etc" how the hell are you able to do any of this without ending up in prison :farmajoyaab:

Redpill garbage stop leading men astray. How can you "Just be a man" in a gynocentric society :mjlol:
"Total control/Vibe/domination/etc" how the hell are you able to do any of this without ending up in prison :farmajoyaab:
You misunderstand I am speaking to those who are like me how I used to be.
The ideal image of a man in a woman's mind. The caring affectionate type, safe and non aggressive or violent. The very type their body and subconscious is absolutely repelled by.

The men out there that actually hate women and look down on them are not my audience because they will not be going to jail for assaulting women. They are the type that initiates a strong attraction from women .

I Was The Only Maaryoole In My Town Who Went To Boxing An BJ gym Back In The Day
Taught My Fellow Faaraxs The 1s 2s

giphy.gif

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Knowledge is the most important thing.

If you have knowledge, money comes later. People who talk about increasing wealth without increasing their knowledge go nowhere.

Increase your knowledge, look after yourself and inshallah, money and a family of your own will follow.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah

What does that mean?

Shame, women are Gods wara! Don't you dare speak ill of them!

:jcoleno:

Damn you never been in prison? It's the best place on earth. Don't let society lie to you miskeen. You get free everything while chilling.

Great advice, Subcribed.

:wtf:

1) Money
2) Money
3) Money

Money is the only thing men are useful for.

Astaghfirullah. We provide good ******* as well.

I Was The Only Maaryoole In My Town Who Went To Boxing An BJ gym Back In The Day
Taught My Fellow Faaraxs The 1s 2s

giphy.gif

Dawg, boxing has quickly become my favorite activity in the world. You burn hella calories and it's extremely fun.

Knowledge is the most important thing.

If you have knowledge, money comes later. People who talk about increasing wealth without increasing their knowledge go nowhere.

Increase your knowledge, look after yourself and inshallah, money and a family of your own will follow.

You're a human being, master of all animals because of knowledge. The problem you'll run into with more knowledge however is when it contradicts your beliefs. What then?

I'm Somali. Leadership is my birthright. Listen up.

What does man want -> Women -> Baby -> Gj, your genes pass.
What does woman want -> vibe/666 -> Baby -> Gj, your genes pass.

For all you young dudes:
1) Get you to a gym - Preferably, one that teaches you how to fight. I dislike pushing myself,
but it's what I gotta do to strengthen my mind. If you ain't sweating bullets, you not working hard enough.
2) Get your money right.
3) Learn how to take care of you.
4) Learn to be at total ease with your own reality.

All that gives you confidence in life. These the basics of life as an individual/man.

You live with-in a society however. You need social skills as well and sharp ones at that otherwise you're not going anywhere in life.

I suggest you read. Read a lot, experience more. I've tried finding a shortcut because I'm fundamentally lazy af, but there is no shortcut to life.

For people:
1) Shut up and listen. The faster you learn to shut up and truly listen to someone, the faster you'll understand that all anyone truly wants
is to find someone to listen to them talk about themselves for eternity. We love attention. We crave it immensely. If you want success,
learn how to truly listen.

2) Facial expression, body language, tone, etc. Learn how to ignore what people say. 70-93% of everything we say is non-verbal. Dude.
I can have a straight convo with you and mean that shit in my head, but my body-language will say a completely different language. This is for
every human being on the planet. You learn how to really read people's non-verbal cues and you'll be King of socialization. Practice with woman.
If you can master conversation with woman, you're set for life. Mother, grandma, potential gf, your woman friends, <- it's not what she says,
it's how she says it. Pay attention.

3) People. Are. Not. Rational. Idc how much a dude tells me he doesn't operate on feelings because he is a man, I know exactly what I got to do to
move him around. Everyone operates on the emotions they feel. The goal is to come to terms with your emotions and learn to be ok with them in whatever
capacity, but if someone tells you emotion is a trivial thing in their life, they're capping. You're no robot. This is the most important rule of all: Learn how
to handle your emotions.

*** If you don't, you'll forever be someone's lil *****. Imo far worse, a lil ***** to your own emotions.

You're going to feel depressed as hell at various points in your life, you're going to feel super happy, super angry, etc. You learn how
to be totally cool with whatever state you're in will make or break the type of life you have in this world.

Study for a test -> Extreme Investment -> You fail -> Question: Take it personal or brush it off and move on?
Build an empire -> Extreme Investment -> It crashes down on you -> Question: Break down, or move on?
I punch you in the face -> Question: What do you do?

My reaction is still immature. But really think about how you'd react in each situation. Anger/violence is the easy way out. It's what animals would do.
But we live in a society that will judge/punish you for that. So reaction to the emotion is not the solution. What really makes a man a man if not reaction?
Total control.

You need to first understand people -> That's through experience. Go converse. -> Then you need to realize everyone wants to feel connected ->
Again, through experience, go converse. -> Finally, understand everyone wants an answer to their own life.... Why am I alive. What is my purpose. Go converse.-> Become a leader. You give someone a purpose to their life and they'll worship you for the rest of their life.

What are practical steps:
1) Your beliefs dictate your reality. What are your beliefs? What are your values? Are they in-line with reality or not?
2) What is it that I really want from life? What do you want from life? A leader doesn't ask his peasant on what he should or should not do.
3) Gym. Either learn to fight or lift heavy. Life is pain. The only thing you choose is what type of pain you'll shoulder on.
4) For people, you really need to converse with a shitton of people. Ignore what they say and focus on their non-verbals. Read about it if you're
clueless. Pretend to be deaf if this is what will help you stop listening to what people say. We lie with words. Plug your ears and pay attention. Our bodies never lie.
5) Dress well, etc etc etc etc. Do the physical shit everyone demands. You wear
a shoe on your head is a big no. Just understand the physical things we do is minimal.
90% is all mental.
6) Meditate, or figure out other ways to push the boundaries of your mind. No bs, you
learn to take control of your mind and you're set for life.

7) Reality is what you make of it, but get reality wrong and you'll be wrong for the rest of your life. The top of a human food chain is General Mosquito Spray: .

If a man calls you a little *****. Would you react to it? Why. What will your reaction be? Why. I once seen someone get knocked out for calling a dude a lil *****. Cool, nigga strong, but everyone around him lost respect for what he did. Zero social calibration, zero leadership skills, straight animalistic. If General Mosquito ate your kid, what will your reaction be? Why. Answer these without letting your emotions run wild, and you're a man. Idk about you, but this is a hard test for me still. Manhood isn't what you do, it's how well you can control yourself.

Boy -> Man -> Leader.

You are willing to let it slide if someone calls you a b*tch?? You do not need to answer physically, you can stand your ground verbally.

Letting someone disrespect you is a recipe for disaster. Always stand your ground

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I'm not , just giving the brothers some pointers to avoid the pitfalls ahead..
I love women .

I'm joking fam.

You are willing to let it slide if someone calls you a b*tch?? You do not need to answer physically, you can stand your ground verbally.

Letting someone disrespect you is a recipe for disaster. Always stand your ground

Of course, stand your ground verbally..... I thought this was apparent. Your integrity is about the only thing you have as a man.

The point was to transition from the physical world of our ancestors to the social world we live in today. Dude disrespects you?, you have negative consequences with physical violence. Ok, learn how to win psychologically instead.

Trending

Latest posts