Manga lovers come in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want you guys to read this manga and let me know what you think. It's one of my favourite mangas other than hxh. It seems like a children's manga at first which is what put me off HxH at first but later on man does it blow you out of the park...much like HxH the plot gets much darker the more you read. I would recommend the Anime personally and the manga after the anime is finished to catch up with it....i promise you will be hooked.

The manga is called Detective conan and the anime is the same.

After you get to episode 74 then watch Magic kaito which is a spin off series for one of the characters and man is that anime also good.

conanmain02.jpg

I love magic kaito, one of my favorite animes and side story manga. It will take a while for you to catch up with the detective conan, that shit is 1000+ chapters. I never finished the anime, but i will try to do that one day.

I love magic kaito, one of my favorite animes and side story manga. It will take a while for you to catch up with the detective conan, that shit is 1000+ chapters. I never finished the anime, but i will try to do that one day.
Just watch canon episodes sxb. There are only 700 or so canon.

Keo

VIP
I remember seeing this on TV but didn't follow up on watching it because of the whole detective theme which I thought would be boring.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

Nah, I don't watch these things and who the fook is Manga even?

Miss me with that... you ain't a geeljire if you watching these.. I respect those who watch tho
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I watch anime.

I ain’t marrying any xalimo that dislikes anime.

IF she cute and like anime’s and is chill. Ill pay 10k for her

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Blabla:axvmm9o:...stop hijacking the thread waryaada; besides Conan is the shit. I don't follow it anymore though.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I want you guys to read this manga and let me know what you think. It's one of my favourite mangas other than hxh. It seems like a children's manga at first which is what put me off HxH at first but later on man does it blow you out of the park...much like HxH the plot gets much darker the more you read. I would recommend the Anime personally and the manga after the anime is finished to catch up with it....i promise you will be hooked.

The manga is called Detective conan and the anime is the same.

After you get to episode 74 then watch Magic kaito which is a spin off series for one of the characters and man is that anime also good.

conanmain02.jpg
I heard a lot of good things about this.
It’s on my anime list

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It gets dark pretty fast. Don't let the children's theme fool you. I thought HXH was about some kid too until my bro forced me to watch it!

:damedamn:
Hxh had me shook af.

Phantom troupe were on some dark shit.

Have you fully read what they actually did to kurapikas clan. Just wild. I remember reading it and was like this :kanyehmm: for a good 10 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending