Mancs assemble!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah i swear @Canuck is a bot with het repetitive threads and the way she types

Observe @Tramo. He's not someone you can forget but he's someone who you don't know at the same time. I don't even know his views on things. I can't beef or side with him. He has very little substance. He's just there. He's like a tree in front your house. You see it every time you leave or come home, its hard to miss but you don't know what to make of if.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
@AbdiJohnson
weedmenace-fw-png.2445

I am,

Tra "cop my mixtape" mo

@Tramo my bad I'm just in my zone.

But can you please be a bit more vocal? Express your opinions man. You're anonymous nigga. Who are you afraid of?

My apologies to @Tramo. But SS is a battle zone. Casualties everywhere and you're acting like Switzerland in the front lines. It just doesn't work. We all have wounds from the battles we participate in and you acting like you're like a tree in the warzone. The only thing that affects you is th bullets that barely hit you. But no one hits a tree. You are that tree.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
My apologies to @Tramo. But SS is a battle zone. Casualties everywhere and you're acting like Switzerland in the front lines. It just doesn't work. We all have wounds from the battles we participate in and you acting like you're like a tree in the warzone. The only thing that affects you is th bullets that barely hit you. But no one hits a tree. You are that tree.
bro im #teamsoomaalibaanahay and #dnasquad. im just laying low while our spiritual leader @Geeljire returns from exile

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Oh my I froze…….naaah I melted……naaaaaaaaah I evaporated… oh my I became gas…. Im soo gassed up…. Soo gassed up even the atmosphere is jello…. Oh nitrogen looking at me like daytrogen :cool:

Im soo happy I can’t contain myself…. Soo hyped meeehn… iqabta iqabtaa

This got to be the best day of my life!.... what a honor… to be called troll by a troll…. Nooo to be called a bot by a troll… iska daa pink,, im blushing rainbow:cool::oops::eek::rolleyes::confused::gnzbryw:
AbdiJohnson said:
They say you can’t teach an old dog new trick…. But yo lily you have… you taught me that there is station above troll…. BOT!!

AJ huuno you were always my hero… inspired me to be the best troll.. dhaaanks

*picks up her certificate*

Last edited:
@Lily is also not very vocal. I thought I should say that. We have a PM relationship. We don't have a forum one.

I didn't think it was possible to speak to someone more than in the forum

I think she's only here to speak with people via PM. I think she's an introvert

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Lily is also not very vocal. I thought I should say that. We have a PM relationship. We don't have a forum one.

She is an introvert.
indianmenace.fw.png

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<

teachers and students cant have relationship tho :damsel:...show some xishood macalin... xishood xishood

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
He is young and good looking I was expecting some old geezer:lol: . Excellent we need more people like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts