Manchester is full of 'fat people' and women who 'don't mind when their stomachs hang down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Very funny karbash about Manchester by the Russian visitors.

Manchester is full of 'fat people' and women who 'don't mind when their stomachs hang down and won't fit into their jeans', Russia's biggest newspaper declares in editorial rant

• The disturbing diatribe came from Komsomolskaya Pravda columnist Alisa Titko
  • Quoted Russian visitor as saying: 'Women are so fat, they look disgusting to men'
  • Also criticised Manchester for gay-friendly attitudes that Moscow 'should avoid'
  • Comments are an example of the increasing intolerance against gays in Russia
4 May 2017

3FF0804400000578-4473872-image-a-113_1493911282086.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4473872/Manchester-fat-people-says-Russian-newspaper.html

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
'Of course, it is hardly possible that men turn gay because girls are too fat and non-sexual. But it can influence it too.'

this is legit an anti-gay angle using disgusting women as some gay-turning paradigm :damn:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
you the type of nigga that passes a chick if you can successfully wrap your hands around her in a hug soo maa aha?

chubby chasers :hova:

If my hands can wrap, then it's a wrap...shawarma wrap extra baruur on the side:banderas:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
In the U.S, go to any Walmart located in a low income area, the amount of disgusting fatties with no shame is crazy.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I am slim and I live in England I think it's genetically related, appetite may be predetermined I get full easily whilst others don't they keep going and going. Something has destroyed an obese person leptin levels I don't know but it's vital compentent to keep humans Fit. Without receptors which warn your gas tank is full you will die a horrible death.

VixR

Veritas
Obesity is truly an epidemic.

But explaining away ry by claiming its influenced by fat women :chrisfreshhah: If anything being "thick" is considered a desirable beauty ideal by more ppl than ever before.

Status
Not open for further replies.