Manafesto's Ultimate Guide to getting a date with a Somali girl

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Manafesto's Guide to getting a date with a Halimo or any girl.

1.Be your damn self. I know, this sounds stupid but you’d be amazed at how many people don’t do this. If you’re a jock, be a damn jock. If you’re a dork, be a damn dork. Nothing sucks worse than false advertising. You don’t know exactly what the target of your affections is going to want, so trying to fit some arbitrary mold is just stupid. You might think she wants a tough guy when she’s turned on by idiots that get dressed up like Harry Potter who likes buy books at the library.

2. Nobody is out of your league. It’s true. The hottest chick on the planet may end up dating a giant fat kid because she likes fat kids. The cutest football player on the team might date Velma because he likes chicks with glasses. So don’t tell yourself that someone is out of your league. Again, you don’t know how she will react or what they truly find attractive. Besides, what the holy f*ck do you have to lose?

3. Start out strong. If you’re going to ask someone out you need to start out with a confidence. An opener that starts “This may sound stupid” does sound stupid. You’ begun by saying “It’s ok if you say no.” God DAMNIT no. It’s not ok. They can say “no” but if you’re really OK with that why are you asking in the first place? Don’t start out by setting yourself up for failure because you will only fail if you do that. “I was wondering…” is not much better. It’s still half assed and doesn’t instill any sort of confidence in you. Start with something like “I’d like to buy you dinner.” It is straight to the damn point, easy to understand and confident without being a d|ck.

4.If you want to go out with someone, ask them out. Don’t do the friends thing. Becoming someone’s friend just to date them never works. First off it isn’t genuine and second off all you’re doing is avoiding the inevitable. She won’t go out with you because you don’t have the courage to just ask. Instead you have to play some twisted mind game. By the time you’ve worked up the balls she has moved on because you’re now “just a friend.” If you want to date someone, just fucking ask. The worst that happens is they say no and you move on. If you do the friends thing, you work it up, build up this huge crush, then ask, get shot down and are utterly devastated. On top of that you’ve wasted months that could have been spent chasing other interests.

5. Be sincere and honest. If you’re going to bust out and ask someone for a date, the least you can do is mean it. You can be creative, you can be goofy, you can be blunt but just fucking mean it. Don’t ask a chick out because you want to date her friend. That kind of hackneyed bullshit is just lame.

6.Don’t be boring. Switch this shit up once in a while. Don’t use the same line on everyone you ask out. Eventually you’ll just look like a failed player. Again, it’s ok to be goofy and use a silly line. It’s ok to be straight to the point. Just don’t be dull about it.

7. If you’re going to be goofy fucking mean it. If you’ve decided to use a line, especially a cheesy or tired line you’re going to look like a dork. The trick here is that you have to make it look like you WANT to look like a dork. You have to OWN the fact that it’s a goofy line. Don’t over do it and make it all slap stick and cheesy. A bit of self deprecation can go a long way. It shows that you’re self aware, self confident but not self absorbed if you can make a little fun of yourself when asking. But again, don’t set yourself up for failure here. A line that worked once for me “How many times have you been asked out this week? Ok, so can we just add one to that?” I got the date because I was goofy and confident about it. She turned out to suck in a bad way but f*ck it, that’s why I asked her out and not to get married. Another one that sounds stupid but could well work: “Hey, my friend over there in the mirror is really shy and asked me to come over here and ask you if you’d like to get to know him.”

8. Remember practice makes you perfect and nobody bats a 100. You will get shot down. And sometimes you will get shot down in the most heinous and painful way imaginable. Other times you’ll get let off easy. No matter what, suck it up and just let it go. If they let you off nice it’s still a “no” and you need to accept that. Don’t push it. Don’t ask “Ahhh come on why not?” You’ll just seem desperate. If she’s playing yes, play back. But if it seems like an honest let down, accept it and walk. If you get shot down, again, that’s a “no” and just walk away. If you get torn a new one that too is a “no” and you need to just walk. Don’t bother with a retarded line like “Yeah well, you're a Ho€ anyway.” You asked and its obvious that you got hurt in the rejection. If you have to respond at all a simple “You know a simple ‘no’ would have covered it. There wasn’t any need to get nasty and bitter about it”, just walk away and ask another Halimo. No point in carrying on the conversation.

9. Make female friends Seriously. I know guys that see no reason to talk to a girl unless they're interested, and they can't get anywhere near as many dates as I can. Find a girl that's similar to what you would want in a girl, and befriend her. Mentally "off-limits" her. Take her to Malls and movie theaters, anywhere you would go with friends. If you can maintain a friendship with a hot chick and not get all retarded over her, other hot chicks will fucking flock to you. Plus, friends can help you get dates. I've had female friends go meet women and bring them over to me to introduce us.

After she accepts the date and says Yes

10. Be hygenic. Is it too much to ask, make sure you don't smell like yesterday's garbage. Don't wear wrinkled, dirty clothes, wear deodorant, wash your damn hair, if you are bald, shine your damn head. BUT DON'T PUT ON PERFUME/COLOGNE. Strong scents are a big turn off to many people. Your shampoo/body wash/deodorant (assuming you freshen yourself up) should give you a nice gentle smell they can remember.

11. Be creative,Anything can be a date. Okay,If you want to stick in someone's mind, don't be the guy who does the same damn stereotypical dinner and movies. Go to the zoo, go to a themepark, go on a damn picnic. Do things you want to do but be creative.

12.Be a fucking gentleman. This doesn't mean you have to do be totally prude, but seriously, get the damn door. Show some class.

So that’s it, 12 simple rules. They don’t guarantee success but they should help take some of y'all rookies out on getting a date with a Halimo or any girl.

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
BUT DON'T PUT ON PERFUME/COLOGNE. Strong scents are a big turn off to many people. Your shampoo/body wash/deodorant (assuming you freshen yourself up) should give you a nice gentle smell they can remember.
100% agree. Especially with adtar. We don’t need you to come out smelling like an old man. Clean fresh notes are to die for. But wear a bit of spray, don’t over-do it.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Why is you still single if you have all this so called wisdom?
:ayaanswag:

By choice, I don't want to get back to a long-term relationship in the next 2 years specially when the divorce wounds are still fresh.:meleshame:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I like my sister's friend but I don't want to piss my sister off :damn:

You are Doqon sxb, I have asked my sister to hook me up with plenty of chicks, sister hookups are guaranteed way to get a date, trust me your sister would be happy to work with you on behalf of you, it is not wierd specially if it is genuine love you have for the girl and not a temporary hook up.:bell:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
What I've noticed works best with women is being straight forward with them from the getgo. Beating around the bush only delays the inevitable.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
What I've noticed works best with women is being straight forward with them from the getgo. Beating around the bush only delays the inevitable.

I agree, one more thing I want to add is that you should always wear something nice, clean, and pressed. For some strange reason I saw a lot of guys back home throw on some raggedy outfit to go on a date. It's not that the girl will judge you by what you wear, but she will observe to see how much you think of this date you're taking her on.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
#2 to 12 are contradicting #1
I mean, they can either be themselves
or change and follow the rules u list in 2 to12

Lol you are funny bro, opening the door and treating a female like a gentleman is not contradicting as coming off as fake and putting on a fake personality, I believe you misunderstood.:)

Trending