man vs monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looool that was funny! I am laughing at how the guy was punching a little monkey. The monkey almost threw him in the lake lol.

Looool that was funny! I am laughing at how the guy was punching a little monkey. The monkey almost threw him in the lake lol.

He was cheating in a fight against a monkey, throwing sand in its face and everything lmao. The size difference made it funnier

That's a Macaque and I've killed one before, fucking bastards are cheeky!

I've seen vids of them robbing people but to kill one is a bit extreme. What did it do?

He was cheating in a fight against a monkey, throwing sand in its face and everything lmao. The size difference made it funnier

I've seen vids of them robbing people but to kill one is a bit extreme. What did it do?
To be honest, sometimes some monkeys such as baboon can be to be really dangerous. I watched video where a baboon came to a village in Africa and ate a baby (the baby was inside the house). If a monkey attacked me I would definitely kill it specially those that eat meat.

The story begins in Morocco during my holiday with it following me and my nephew for over four hours, it repeatedly did annoying stuff such as stoning, stealing our food to spitting at us up close. Next shockingly it attacked my six-year old nephew randomly causing injuries to him, so immediately I ran towards it grabbing a scrap metal sharp pole that was on the ground and smacked it away from my nephew before stabbing it into the skull and torso multiple times without mercy as It shrieked and and shook violently in pain.

So yeah, I killed the stupid-annoying-primate in the process and learnt to hate any primate that isn't an ape!

Last edited:
@Ruqiya yeah baboons can be crazy they're actually super strong too so Inshallah it never comes down to a fight between you and one lol. Never bend over in front of one it makes them go insane!

@Khattab AlMajerteeni fair enough tbh, I probably would have done the same if it attacked my family

T

Tokio

The story begins in Morocco during my holiday with it following me and my nephew for over four hours, it repeatedly did annoying stuff such as stoning, stealing our food to spitting at us up close. Next shockingly it attacked my six-year old nephew randomly causing injuries to him, so immediately I ran towards it grabbing a scrap metal sharp pole that was on the ground and smacked it away from my nephew before stabbing it into the skull and torso multiple times without mercy as It shrieked and and shook violently in pain.

So yeah, I killed the stupid-annoying-primate in the process and learnt to hate any primate that isn't an ape!
Remind me not to fk with you :damsel:

What happened?
I was attending to the family livestock and they were in need of water, but the baboons were occupying the only available watering place.. They started acting like baboons do, shouting, gathering in groups, and all of sudden they started throwing stones at me and my elder cousin.

I was attending to the family livestock and they were in need of water, but the baboons were occupying the only available watering place.. They started acting like baboons do, shouting, gathering in groups, and all of sudden they started throwing stones at me and my elder cousin.

You should've brought a rifle with you and shot the fuckers to show them that humans are superior!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts