Man divorces wife because she can't cook food

Would you marry someone, who couldn't cook probably?

• Yes

• No

• It doesn't matter

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)
I'm not planning on learning. He cooks, I eat. I claim disability as soon as I become morbidly obese and we live off the gov and drive the latest SUVs.

I got my life all planned out.
You're such an inspiration, I have to follow your footsteps.
pic. of you & your husband.
couple.JPG

Jeesto

VIP
I come from a family where everyone is treated equally and taught these kind of stuff. Hooyo encourqged and taught us from a young age how to cook and clean and now i understand why she did it and i'm thankful for it wallah:salute:
You just give me onions, tomato, spices etc and i'll whip up the baddest suugo:ftw9nwa: I even won some cooking competitions a few years back:oops::manny:

My future partner is gonna be very lucky to have a Somali Gordon Ramsey at home:mjlaugh:

Last edited:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
She shouldn't have lied but he's an idiot if he legit divorced her because she couldn't cook. That's some fuckboy shit.

That being said, I personally wouldn't marry a girl who wasn't willing to at least learn how to cook. It's a life skill and shows that she's committed to you if she's willing to learn. Get your hooyo to teach her or something jeez but don't ruin a girl's life.

Gabadh loguma ciyaaro. That guy's actions will come back to bite him guaranteed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending