Man City win 3rd League Cup in a row

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:drakekidding:
If it was the FA Cup I’d give them credit but c’mon not the EFL. Every year they get favorable draws while the other big 6 teams get drawn against each other in the early stages.:icon e sad:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Mickey mouse cup, if Pep doesn't at least win the CL this season he is gone,

Nah he isn’t going anywhere even if they don’t win CL. He failed winning it at Bayern and hasn’t reached finals yet with City. Sorry to say it but Pep was carried by Messi.:manny:

Nah he isn’t going anywhere even if they don’t win CL. He failed winning it at Bayern and hasn’t reached finals yet with City. Sorry to say it but Pep was carried by Messi.:manny:
You have to remember, City are going to be banned from the tournament for the next two seasons so those Arab Shaykhs won't be taking any risks. True, I would argue Xavi and Iniesta carried Pep at Barcelona, Bayern won it before he came, and he reached the semis at least twice with them but they got robbed by Real on the first occasion.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You have to remember, City are going to be banned from the tournament for the next two seasons so those Arab Shaykhs won't be taking any risks. True, I would argue Xavi and Iniesta carried Pep at Barcelona, Bayern won it before he came, and he reached the semis at least twice with them but they got robbed by Real on the first occasion.

I feel like they’ll win the case. I agree he was robbed against Real Madrid. I enjoyed it.:ahh:

Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets were all important for his system.:wow: Man I hated how they bullied us in two CL finals. :mjcry:

Trending