Man city Treble winners 2023- congratulations

Never seen a team dominate Madrid the way City did last night, not even prime Barca.
Food Reaction GIF

GemState

36/21
VIP
It has been an incredible level of superiority here but, to a large degree, an inevitable one. This is what the club project and European football has been building towards, never more financially staggered and vertically stretched, with state clubs at the top.

Man City are achieving stupendous things. Their levels are off the scale. And given their record, past and ongoing, with regards to cheating, they are the Justin Gatlin of global club football.

Proven cheats, asterisks forever.

Proven cheats and at best a yo-yo club who would spend most times in the championship without Abu Dhabi. I feel bad for Inter Milan, but they'll get rekt
Champions League Football GIF by BT Sport

Well done to Man City. Not so long ago City was languishing in League One with no chance of brushing shoulders in the PL. Newcastle was facing relegation last season, and are now off to the Championship League - almost certain. Arab money, and influence is transforming European football from PSG to Newcastle to hopefully Man U. I would not get ahead of the game though, for there is still Inter, and Man U to beat for the FA & Championship cups.

Well done to Man City. Not so long ago City was languishing in League One with no chance of brushing shoulders in the PL. Newcastle was facing relegation last season, and are now off to the Championship League - almost certain. Arab money, and influence is transforming European football from PSG to Newcastle to hopefully Man U. I would not get ahead of the game though, for there is still Inter, and Man U to beat for the FA & Championship cups.
I want them to win the trebble just to spite and collect the salty tears of arsenal and man united fanboys. All the coping so far has been glorious

Drama Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Trending