Man charged over violent attack on Somali man in Malta as crowd cheered

At the day does not matter. Being hated has benefits you makes people more united like the news and Chinese. Everybody hates Chinese people because of some of their culture practices and everybody hates Muslim because they refuse to cucks to assimilate in beta cultures. A race war is coming soon. This why you gotta loyal to your kind forget humanist ideologies we don't wanna be like Palestine or the kurds. Build your country support your brothers

lol now I know you get all your info from sspot :mjlol:

this man really said “reer henny” makes a strong contender for most hated ethnic group lmao.

I’ll tell you this, there have never been outright attacks on Somalis in canada for being Somali, there haven’t been far right movements that ever singled out Somalis in Canada. There have been very little hate towards Somalis in Canada at all.

Any racism towards Somalis was because of their race, not ethnicity. Any racist cadaan here doesn’t hate Somalia anymore than any other madow or immigrant. Not to mention those cadaans are an extreme minority here.

Get off sspot man, it’s ruining your perception of reality. Makes you think Somalis are more focused on than they actually are, because you’re on a site completely dedicated to Somalis.

lol @ “reer henny” :drakekidding:
You have to understand Canadians hide their racism well the have same beliefs as most whites from western nations. Canadians hate immigration and are anti Muslim from Alberta to Quebec from newfoundland to BC .

If you really think Ilhan is the reason why cadaan Americans hate Somalis, come on now.

Let's not forget in America, Somalis were known for Black Hawk Down, Captain Phillips and ISIS recruitment. In fact, Ilhan Omar changed the narrative of the Somali community. Now you only have racists cadaans hating you.

Cadaans and hating Somalis....

:2n2:
She's embarrassment to Somalis she face of right wing jokes. She painting this image that somalis are leftist and pro LGBT. Her daughter is proud communist lol. Imagine hating zionism and white supremacy. Just to be sucking Ashkenazi jews dick lol she's joke. Tell her help somali community by funding skills workshops and employment opportunities.

She's embarrassment to Somalis she face of right wing jokes. She painting this image that somalis are leftist and pro LGBT. Her daughter is proud communist lol. Imagine hating zionism and white supremacy. Just to be sucking Ashkenazi jews dick lol she's joke. Tell her help somali community by funding skills workshops and employment opportunities.
I wonder if her daughter likes Siad Barre💀.

Apparently Ilhan Omar's dad was a general in Siad Barre's administration, it seems Leftism runs in the family

This is Finland
Somali, Muslim and Gypsy have the highest Votes for who they wouldn't want to live next too.

d54pmou26wd71.png

lol now I know you get all your info from sspot :mjlol:

this man really said “reer henny” makes a strong contender for most hated ethnic group lmao.

I’ll tell you this, there have never been outright attacks on Somalis in canada for being Somali, there haven’t been far right movements that ever singled out Somalis in Canada. There have been very little hate towards Somalis in Canada at all.

Any racism towards Somalis was because of their race, not ethnicity. Any racist cadaan here doesn’t hate Somalia anymore than any other madow or immigrant. Not to mention those cadaans are an extreme minority here.

Get off sspot man, it’s ruining your perception of reality. Makes you think Somalis are more focused on than they actually are, because you’re on a site completely dedicated to Somalis.

lol @ “reer henny” :drakekidding:

How are you telling me to stay off this site when you have 20X more posts than I do warya? I’m barely on this site.

Somalis in Canada are known for being in gangs and abusing welfare. They are not a well liked ethnicity and I know this because I have family that live there. You are free to disagree.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How are you telling me to stay off this site when you have 20X more posts than I do warya? I’m barely on this site.

Somalis in Canada are known for being in gangs and abusing welfare. They are not a well liked ethnicity and I know this because I have family that live there. You are free to disagree.
so your family members are gang bangers and welfare abusers? If that’s the case then I know why you’d think that. But it’s still not true, show me one piece of evidence, news article, even a tweet, that shows discontent with canadian Somalis. Not “I have welfare abusing, gangbanging relatives in canada so everyone must hate all somalis for that”.

You need to get off this site because you can’t distinguish it from reality that’s why. I have family in the Uk does that mean I know what really goes down there?

so your family members are gang bangers and welfare abusers? If that’s the case then I know why you’d think that. But it’s still not true, show me one piece of evidence, news article, even a tweet, that shows discontent with canadian Somalis. Not “I have welfare abusing, gangbanging relatives in canada so everyone must hate all somalis for that”.

You need to get off this site because you can’t distinguish it from reality that’s why. I have family in the Uk does that mean I know what really goes down there?

You sound triggered. Somalis are extremely disliked everywhere they go because they have trouble assimilating. When they do assimilate, it’s with gangs.

Trending

Latest posts