Man Arrested At Ontario Mosque After Attacking Worshippers!

All the NATO allied countries are non stop with their anti Russia propaganda and I havnt ever heard of 1 Russian get assaulted or discriminated in the west.

Yet ppl still got time to hate and attack muslims ya rabb

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Shaitan was so bored he picked and influenced a poor white man to attach a mosque! How bizarre

All the NATO allied countries are non stop with their anti Russia propaganda and I havnt ever heard of 1 Russian get assaulted or discriminated in the west.

Yet ppl still got time to hate and attack muslims ya rabb
No one likes Muslims, prophet already warned us, which is why he said dont divide

The attacker has a Muslim name. Probably a murtad turned islamaphobe

0A09784D-EC4B-40C5-8813-C35538FFD08D.jpeg

Mosques need armed security at prayer times. One thing i have noticed also is there are few emergency exists at mosques. Basically had this guy had an automatic weapon he could have easily killed many people.

I will be very honest i don't feel safe going to mosques anymore because of these reasons.

Mosques need armed security at prayer times. One thing i have noticed also is there are few emergency exists at mosques. Basically had this guy had an automatic weapon he could have easily killed many people.

I will be very honest i don't feel safe going to mosques anymore because of these reasons.
Same I feel scared when I go to the masjid during a weekday and the women’s section is empty. There is no security at these mosques and anyone can come in. They need to start employing men/women to be security to keep masjid goers safe.

Trending

Latest posts