Mama Malyun is pro Trump and demands Ilhan to stop trying to change America

@Mehmet
Atleast Ayan is not hiding her galnimo but we have folks here supporting lgbtq and government paid sex changes claiming to be pious righteous muslims.. Why aren't these groups being challenged?
Strict laws sxb about saying no it is wrong will be called a hate speech and that is why i hate cadans for being quiet about something serious as this

Does Allah support lgbtq and government funded sex changes?

Save me the faux outrage and pearl clutching.

Again, May Allah protect Ilhan from the unholy coalition of Zionists, crazed Christian Evangelicals and unstable Somali ayeeyos. Ameen.

Looking forward to seeing her relected with a resounding victory inshAllah.

Save me the faux outrage and pearl clutching.

Again, May Allah protect Ilhan from the unholy coalition of Zionists, crazed Christian Evangelicals and unstable Somali ayeeyos. Ameen.

Looking forward to seeing her relected with a resounding victory inshAllah.
You still didn't answer my questions.. Does Allah in the islamic branch you follow support lgbtq and sex changes? A simple yes or no would do..

You still didn't answer my questions.. Does Allah in the islamic branch you follow support lgbtq and sex changes? A simple yes or no would do..

I don't have to agree with all of Ilhan's policies/positions.

It is perfectly fine to ask Allah to protect and guide a fellow Muslim.

You are full of judgement whilst your taxes ( I am being generous here) most likely fund LGBTQ causes in whatever Western, NON MUSLIM country you dwell in.

So fadlan, tone it down Mr Self Righteous.

I don't have to agree with all of Ilhan's policies/positions.

It is perfectly fine to ask Allah to protect and guide a fellow Muslim.

You are full of judgement whilst your taxes ( I am being generous here) most likely fund LGBTQ causes in whatever Western, NON MUSLIM country you dwell in.

So fadlan, tone it down Mr Self Righteous.
Why are you so angry? I just asked you simple and very logical questions about her policies.. Anyway how can you be muslim and at the same work for normalizing sex changes and qanisnimo? Please answer me without getting off topic this time.

What does Ilhan do specifically for the Somali community in MN? We gotta lobby for our own causes like other communities. Is she speaking out against the opioid crisis that many in her own Somali community are facing?

I want to know do most Americans that claim they’re Muslims actually read the Koran? I know so many lesbians that support Islam....
Some people just pick some and ignore some in Islam.. That's why you would see hijabi women who are claiming to be muslims but yet support un-islamic practices.

Trending

Latest posts