Muji

VIP
Christianity and atheism are Male led in our era

There is no where to run against the penis inhabiting devils we call men

The best road to take is the one you know dear Steam

Christianity and atheism are Male led in our era

There is no where to run against the penis inhabiting devils we call men

The best road to take is the one you know dear Steam

Atheism is not male led in any sense, it has no organizing central authority, that is a counterfactual statement.

I do however concede that both islam and Christianity are equally misogynistic in content, but not equally so in application, there is a great difference.

Women's liberation starts with secularism and liberal values and atheism and non-religiousity is an important tool to reach that point.

Muji

VIP
Men produce more geniuses while also producing more losers. Our IQ spread is bigger than women...

Women tend to be slightly more 'average' with fewer geniuses and losers.

We don’t need extreme geniuses walal, these extreme geniuses are often schizophrenic or on the autism spectrum.

We need steady smart people who we can rely on, who are emotional and intellectually astute. Give me a Malala Yusuf over a tech bro Zuckerberg any day.

I gave you hard scientific facts. The best chess players are all men. Have a look who wins physics Nobel prizes.

There is lies, damned lies and then there is statistics, you can't fool me, you pretend to be objective when really it is a defense of your flaws hierarchy based worldview:hillarybiz:

Source:
https://phys.org/news/2009-01-men-higher-women-chess-biological.html

"That is, it requires that there is an innate difference between genders in the intellectual abilities associated with chess - an assumption that has little empirical evidence to support it."

Would you look at that :trumpsmirk:

Muji

VIP
I gave you hard scientific facts. The best chess players are all men. Have a look who wins physics Nobel prizes.

Tell me this dearest Apollo

If IQ was so important why are far east people not doing better than cadans?

Sure intelligence to a point helps but when you hit a certain boundary it doesn’t offer more opportunities, i believe this figure to be 100, then you will need other attributes such as cunningness, charisma and emotional intelligence. An autistic who can calculate Pi to its near end is not much use to you when he can’t even speak to humans.

Don’t worry walal, when the revolution happens @Steamdevolopment and I will offer you a pardon. Not sure we will do the same for your friend @Always Lit though.

Apollo

VIP

Sure intelligence to a point butbwhen you hit a certain boundary, i believe this is 100, then you will need other attributes such as cunningness, charisma and emotional intelligence. An autistic who can calculate Pi to its near end is not much use to you when he can’t even speak to humans.

Don’t worry walal, when the revolution happens @Steamdevolopment and I will offer you a pardon. Not sure we will do the same for your friend @Always Lit though.

Historical circumstances, give it some time and they will surpass Europeans.

Sure intelligence to a point butbwhen you hit a certain boundary, i believe this is 100, then you will need other attributes such as cunningness, charisma and emotional intelligence. An autistic who can calculate Pi to its near end is not much use to you when he can’t even speak to humans.

We have a policy of not executing the mental challenged, I suspect that Apollo is on the autism spectrum and for that reason we spare his life.

But he need to wear a mouth cover for the rest of his life and be banned from the internet, that's only fair to our utopia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts