Makhir Summit Declaration

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Shir laba beri uga socday jaaliyadda Maakhir (Warsangeli) ee Waqooyiga Ameerika oo war-murtiyeed laga soo saaray ku taageeray midnimada Soomaaliya, hoggaanka loo doortay SSC-Khaatumo, doorashooyinka qof iyo codka ahaa ee Puntland ka dhacay gaar ahaan degmooyinka Sanaag iyo Haylaan iyo qabashada shir aayo-ka-tashi oo dalka lagu qaban doono dhowaan.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr Osman only listens to clans who have proof of their 'hikma' based on their historical performance. The Sultan of Warsangeli was exiled and put on house arrest in seychelles isago ka naxsana 'midowga somaliyeed' oo gumaysiga samaynaye, boqor osman was violently invaded by Italy and also put into house arrest in Mogadishu, you can see the misery on his face in mogadishu and his clear refusal of this state crafting/implementing of pan somalinimo into a state architecture which was inherited by sayidka and darwishka.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I will also listen to clans who created state architectures in the past that is still in use today or tweaked.

Rahanwayn created federalism based on language which PL tweaked to clan
Hawadle created irirism that all hawiye and dirs copy n paste till today
MJ created SYL and centralism which hags are trying to use with irirism
Sade created Kacaanka which all our govt culture reports too.
Isaaq created 'secession' which is also attractive
Samaroon - Only becuz of their high quality university and history of education which Somalis realized is worth all the 'gold' in the world.

I'll listen to clans who found the Somali political philosophy also as they were way ahead of their time and their legacy still lives on, if u even speak outside this pan somali paradigm your treated like a 'dambiile' and some even make the philosophy equal to talking about the Quran. So Ogaden/Dhulbahante are on this table.

I won't discuss with any other clan becuz I don't see their clan was ahead of it's time/peers in history so I hold no value of what they have to say today. Don't hate me for being 'wise' and being selective of what clan I discusss with based on HISTORY.

Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Shir laba beri uga socday jaaliyadda Maakhir (Warsangeli) ee Waqooyiga Ameerika oo war-murtiyeed laga soo saaray ku taageeray midnimada Soomaaliya, hoggaanka loo doortay SSC-Khaatumo, doorashooyinka qof iyo codka ahaa ee Puntland ka dhacay gaar ahaan degmooyinka Sanaag iyo Haylaan iyo qabashada shir aayo-ka-tashi oo dalka lagu qaban doono dhowaan.

The only good thing that came from it was a Maakhir Development Fund , the 1st of its kind for the Somali Diaspora.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The only good thing that came from it was a Maakhir Development Fund , the 1st of its kind for the Somali Diaspora.

Development funds whether regional or federal govt level are not really the same type of infrastructure level development that 3rd world nation states get, as all Somalis we r cleared only 4 humanitarian 'aid' since we are trusteeship that means NGO access only not nation building loans like 3rd world country get.

So your best bet with makhir development fund will require your people to organize in the diaspora and start door knocking on NGO headquarters and promote makhir to them, make sure u all work together across Arabia-Europe-America-Australia like Majerteens do, so you not limited to one continent charities.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Tropical Breeze the NGO also prefer the local-ngo partnership model, make sure u organize the projects u want and it's priority and how much Makhir will contribute to them and then they will tend to put Makhir up on their priority list as your participating in comparison to some other area who just want to sit there and let them do all the funding.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
@Tropical Breeze the NGO also prefer the local-ngo partnership model, make sure u organize the projects u want and it's priority and how much Makhir will contribute to them and then they will tend to put Makhir up on their priority list as your participating in comparison to some other area who just want to sit there and let them do all the funding.
We have our very own NGO called Adeso by Faduma Jibril nearly everything in Sanaag is done through our diaspora or our local NGO we don't ask for handouts

Abaq

VIP
Have Warsangeli decided which road they will take or are they still sitting on the fence?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Have Warsangeli decided which road they will take or are they still sitting on the fence?

I love how ppl love to divide Harti but keep themselves united such as Isaaq and Absame. Warsangeli-Dashishe-MJ are like as close to each other like garhajis and cidagaale are, we share one common father 'Salah Harti' and 'same mother' 'Habar Majerten'.

Hartiyay we may be politically independent but we will always ride n die in the same trenches like goojacade, taas ku seexo shisheeye. We all ride and move to JL together, we will all die and defend each other land. This won't ever change over petty politics. I read an article back in the day mj/warsan civilians 700 died and capsized in a boat fleeing the NAKBA IN 91 Mogadishu to Mombasa.

People think Harti are politically not united doesn't mean we are divided on our security pact.

Last edited:

Abaq

VIP
I love how ppl love to divide Harti but keep themselves united such as Isaaq and Absame. Warsangeli-Dashishe-MJ are like as close to each other like garhajis and cidagaale are, we share one common father 'Salah Harti' and 'same mother' 'Habar Majerten'.

Hartiyay we may be politically independent but we will always ride n die in the same trenches like goojacade, taas ku seexo shisheeye. We all ride and move to JL together, we will all die and defend each other land. This won't ever change over petty politics. I read an article back in the day mj/warsan civilians 700 died and capsized in a boat fleeing the NAKBA IN 91 Mogadishu to Mombasa.

People think Harti are politically not united doesn't mean we are divided on our security pact.
Be that as it may Dittoore, the fact is each Harti faction is politically independent. Now, what I want to know is, will Warsangeli join Dhulbahante in the SSC project or will they stick to Puntland

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Abaq I am still a strong believer in a Harti united political state though lakin hadan taasi surtogal ahayn, I am Pro Khatumo and Pro Makhir. I think it's in our best interest we re-arrange the power-sharing to suit all Harti(dhulos, warsan, mj, dashishe) and Leelkase(darbi daarood).

It's in none of our interest to follow in ajuuran path and centralize power becuz who will save us or allow us room to rebuild when clan decline comes knocking on the door? We must diversify our political strength not centralize it, we could be losing geniuses due to the power apartheid system.

Trending