Make a list of all the problems in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalayariis

Bad cop
I wanted everyone to input what they think is wrong with Somalia so we can have a list to use as a source. Along with that it would be nice to add what you think would be a good solution for the mess, and how we can go about it to fix it if it is possible.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Fix yourself first.

Kill the ego. Somalia and Somalis have an Ego problem.

Sort yourself and you will help Somalia.
Right back at you m8, thank you for your input.

There is a difference between being prideful and having an ego. Our country may not be in the best state at the moment, but one thing I know is that our people are resilient. Through this struggle, we will prosper and it all starts with knowledge, understanding, and action. I am proud to be Somali, and I will never stop.

Thank you, and have a nice day/night.

Larry is right, we can only help our country if we help ourselves first by taking advantage of all of the opportunity afforded to us by our adopted countries.

1) Make qabilism a memory in history class
2)Education ( many diaspora journey to far lands and their sons end up in jail and their daughters become s)
3)untapped resources- which country has ever not used it's resources to improve
4)Shit leaders- we need one leader to unite them all
5)Al-shabaab-ship them off to the middle east so they can perform their jihad there

lalayariis

Bad cop
1) Make qabilism a memory in history class
2)Education ( many diaspora journey to far lands and their sons end up in jail and their daughters become s)
3)untapped resources- which country has ever not used it's resources to improve
4)Shit leaders- we need one leader to unite them all
5)Al-shabaab-ship them off to the middle east so they can perform their jihad there
Adding to that, I say we need a sense of nationalism. We need to embrace what makes us Somali, and stop trying to please the Arabs. I say leave the Arab league, I don’t have a good feeling coming from it at all.

Adding to that, I say we need a sense of nationalism. We need to embrace what makes us Somali, and stop trying to please the Arabs. I say leave the Arab league, I don’t have a good feeling coming from it at all.
There are plenty of Somalis studying in Egypt who got their places because of arab citizen priority.
KSA and Oman are our biggest export partners.
being in the arab league has brought millions into out economy. but being in the AU got KDF exporting coal from kismaayo and an abyssinian protectorate in the north:susp:

You need to chill.

Are you on your period?
Right back at you m8, thank you for your input.

There is a difference between being prideful and having an ego. Our country may not be in the best state at the moment, but one thing I know is that our people are resilient. Through this struggle, we will prosper and it all starts with knowledge, understanding, and action. I am proud to be Somali, and I will never stop.

Thank you, and have a nice day/night.

Gentlemen, there's a global Kibir (Ego) problem throughout the Somali world.

You can't just say "Hey, give me a list of issues and let's figure out solutions".

Just read that again, "List of issues and solutions", if thats not Kibir i don't know what is.

Just because you can close your eyes and "Imagine" you're driving doesn't mean your going to move.

The biggest issue in Somalia is within Somalis. So start with yourself.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Somalis got a image issue everybody wants to look like they are successful in life without working hard For it

Successful people should be invited to schools and universities talk about their hardships and how they got where they are inspire and motivate the students

- manual labor is looked down upon this won't change as long as Somalis care more about how they appear to the public you will see many guys who after two steps takes out a tissue to wipe the dust from his dress shoes

- politicians don't have the right knowledge nor the vision for the country If people want this to change they need to stop the ego and not choose the persons who share the same qabiil with you

Another thing Somalis should do is taking credit for other people's achievements if you share the same Qabiil as the founder of Dahabshiil you're not rich you're irrelevant

There is no problem in Somalia. Everyone is rich and happy. The sidewalks are paved with gold. Milk and honey flow in the rivers. Education is free from kindergarten till university. Everyone has universal health care. Transportation is free. Water and electricity are free. Cellphones and TV service is free. Soon internet will be free.

No problems at all, you see!!

B

Blade

Al shabaab- somalis are all muslims all Sunni and under the same madhab they can f*ck off since they are the most retarded out of all the terrorist groups.
Other countries keep getting involved in our country if Cuba and Russia never intervened we would be living luxury right now.
Those kenyans who used to be naked the Ethiopians eating raw meat like an animal and the Arab. ......... I don't even want to start on them. All 3 are ruining us
People have lost deen those with power like politicians I.E. fear in Allah because if they had an ounce of fear they'd be too scared to be corrupt for this worldly treasures and giving up the next.
People who didn't have to live through the war talking about qabil in a supremacy way

Fix yourself first.

Kill the ego. Somalia and Somalis have an Ego problem.

Sort yourself and you will help Somalia.
You need to chill.
Are you on your period?

He's speaking the truth.

A lot of us are on a high horse, looking at Somalia's problems thinking we can solve them, while we ourselves have problems at the personal level that need fixing. We lazily oversimplify the issues in Somalia as well.

Start with yourself, then help your family and extended family, then Somali communities in the countries you reside in!!, then family back home, then your cities and finally the country.

If your able to master the first 3, you'll be loved and admired by your family and communities that you'd be too busy to even handle Somalia. Only then can you think of helping your country.

Many of us can't even fix ourselves and we're too scared to list their problems because you'll know how hard it'll be to overcome them all..

Otherwise, your wasting time idealizing things that you only wished you could do.

Last edited:
Gentlemen, there's a global Kibir (Ego) problem throughout the Somali world.

You can't just say "Hey, give me a list of issues and let's figure out solutions".

Just read that again, "List of issues and solutions", if thats not Kibir i don't know what is.

Just because you can close your eyes and "Imagine" you're driving doesn't mean your going to move.

The biggest issue in Somalia is within Somalis. So start with yourself.
:salute: You said it sxb.

We get a little education and we think we're capable of handling Somalia's problems:superman: when we can't even help the problems we see in ourselves let alone the communities we reside in.

Since when do we have all these heros kkk.

It reminds me of the white university kids who want to save Africa.:drakelaugh:

If Somalis were a matrilineal people, we wouldn't be having these problems. I think the problems will end if women were given a voice and allowed to lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending