Majority of 21st century Somali males will marry reformed s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20180814-172317.png

Majority of the Lads on this site will unfortunately marry a reformed very Sad

Reformed is the key word. If allah can forgive a hoe....who am I not to. Anyway Im also a reformed hoe....so i cant really judge

If you marry a she should pay you meher btwn 50-100k,depends on how hot she is,yojll be taking a big risk,some of the 50k is for health insurance

In all honesty never marry a reformed or not,if the girl is not a virgin and you are not a virgin then why not,normal girls are not cheap they tend to be with a bf but doesnt mean she is a
Normal girls are disgusted with s too

Last edited:
Its true though.....allah is the ultimate judge and if you show remorse. God forgives. So why can god forgive but not geeljiire sanbuur? He is way too harsh on hoes lol
Cause god is not part of our mortal consequences,he can forgive because it doesnt add or remove anything,but for my habarwadag sanbuur he doesnt have to carry the load of a ,unless he was a too :fantasia2:

I would marry a reformed . As long as her body count is less than 10 and she is changed. If you are a great man like me....you can take greatness to most women lol

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I don't care if she used to get fucked in every hole by her ex-boyfriends. Being in a normal relationship doesn't make women s. What's important to me is a girl who's in touch with her somali culture. A xalimo who cooks and does household work and somewhat submissive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending