[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Thanks for this, looking fo forward to order my kit, I am excited.:trumpsmirk:

Apollo

VIP
I'm going to forward this to my cousins let the family drama commence

:rejoice:

@Jablibax took this test last year with this offer and he told me that you must send the kit back within a month.

So folks who take advantage of this sale, be mindful of this. You can't buy it on the cheap and then sit on it for weeks/months and make use of the kit later when your relative or friend is around.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Yep my kit should be here next week, let us put out more evidence that we Majeerteens are legit tribe and not some Confederation unlike our brothers on the North West(Isaqs).:hemad:

received_221161806024398.jpeg

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Apollo
@Warsame The Strategist

Which one of the two genome sequencing tests should I take? One is more expensive than the other. Will the cheaper one suffice?

This one, you can either select the 2 week wait option or 8 weeks, the 8 weeks wait is only $149 while 2 week in is $249.

Guys, Please don't derail this important thread. If you want Complain about DNA testing
Companies, create your own thread.

Plus, everyone, this is not FDK thread.

Apollo

VIP
So I have to harass my male relatives for another saliva sample? Just great.

This test can be quite interesting for you as @Bob The Builder and @Awbarre are taking it (Northwestern Dirs, I think). You can get interesting TMRCA dates when comparing against them. TMRCA means time to most recent common ancestor.

@anonimo has a hypothesis that Northwestern Dirs are paternally closer to T-carrying Isaaqs than to Dirs from Somalia. We shall see.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This test can be quite interesting for you as @Bob The Builder and @Awbarre are taking it (Northwestern Dirs, I think). You can get interesting TMRCA dates when comparing against them. TMRCA means time to most recent common ancestor.

@anonimo has a hypothesis that Northwestern Dirs are paternally closer to T-carrying Isaaqs than to Dirs from Somalia. We shall see.

The moment of truth awaits. This evidence better not be used for FKD in the future. :browtf:

The moment of truth awaits. This evidence better not be used for FKD in the future. :browtf:

If you and Awbarre are planning on conducting tests, it is best to test further up the tree, no point in testing Adan Yonis and Nur Yonis individuals etc. Makahil and Habar Cafan etc. are more appropriate as these are older lineages closer to the founding of the Samaron clan.

Apollo is making an incorrect assumption in the post above. I never put forward a 'theory', individual Y111 test results have proven that the Samaron and Isaaq samples in FTDNA are closer to each other. The relationship between the three clans tested so far was accurately determined by the admins of the Haplogroup T group on FTDNA. It is not a 'theory' I ever put forward as this goes against our mythical clan folklore in that Surre are Maha Dir who should supposedly be closer to Isaaq than the Samaron.

Nonetheless, we are talking about a handful of Y111/YFull results, and as the genetic tree develops, we shall know more hopefully.

If you and Awbarre are planning on conducting tests, it is best to test further up the tree, no point in testing Adan Yonis and Nur Yonis individuals etc. Makahil and Habar Cafan etc. are more appropriate as these are older lineages closer to the founding of the Samaron clan.

Apollo is making an incorrect assumption in the post above. I never put forward a 'theory', individual Y111 test results have proven that the Samaron and Isaaq samples in FTDNA are closer to each other. The relationship between the three clans tested so far was accurately determined by the admins of the Haplogroup T group on FTDNA. It is not a 'theory' I ever put forward as this goes against our mythical clan folklore in that Surre are Maha Dir who should supposedly be closer to Isaaq than the Samaron.

Nonetheless, we are talking about a handful of Y111/YFull results, and as the genetic tree develops, we shall know more hopefully.

I'm going to take it Insha'Allah. So I'll keep you all posted.

Trending