main source of income in somalia

f0ef435cb01802d7ceac14c2825bcb5a.png

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Quite sad for a desert nation. And on top of that, we’re supposedly an “oil rich” country, and mineral rich. We should start using our maskax and utilize these resources.

GuanYu

Custom title
Quite sad for a desert nation. And on top of that, we’re supposedly an “oil rich” country, and mineral rich. We should start using our maskax and utilize these resources.
Yeah i don't think we even need the oil in order to get successful we have a long ass coastline i rate puntland being strong on their coast ting. Yall can just farm fish and since it's desert parts of the coast you can farm prawns.. Minerals I know an Awoowe of mine (not grandfather but related to my grandma) from Puntland showed me geological studies carried out and there are surprisingly high potential minerals there such as Tin for example and copper. We on the side of Gedo is a mess at the moment lmfao but we got a permanent river and hella lot geel so ranching potential is there. In the end it has to do with enough political will from people and the willingness to defend such will

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Yeah i don't think we even need the oil in order to get successful we have a long ass coastline i rate puntland being strong on their coast ting. Yall can just farm fish and since it's desert parts of the coast you can farm prawns.. Minerals I know an Awoowe of mine (not grandfather but related to my grandma) from Puntland showed me geological studies carried out and there are surprisingly high potential minerals there such as Tin for example and copper. We on the side of Gedo is a mess at the moment lmfao but we got a permanent river and hella lot geel so ranching potential is there. In the end it has to do with enough political will from people and the willingness to defend such will
Gedo in terms of land quality is more blessed then both PL and GM, unfortunately Al shabaab has been hindering the potential of agriculture all across Somalia, but like you said cattling, ranching and breeding animals is a huge potential for reer gedo alhamdulilah

GuanYu

Custom title
Gedo in terms of land quality is more blessed then both PL and GM, unfortunately Al shabaab has been hindering the potential of agriculture all across Somalia, but like you said cattling, ranching and breeding animals is a huge potential for reer gedo alhamdulilah
Bruh the amount of Extortion these niggas are upto man, this is why i didn't care ethiopia come and whoop them, but atm they look like they not into it, to do it in my parts of gedo which is the southern parts.

Trending

Latest posts