Mahdi and Sagal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyday I see a new Somali interracial couple . I think its becoming more popular , this week alone I saw 4 online :ohhh:

She has a cute daughter and nice family so mashallah:it0tdo8:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Where is that girl @sigmund who claimed Somali woman marrying out is a UK thing. :ftw9nwa:

Been badanaaa wuxuu
respect you olders she clearly looks like she is in her late 30s and maybe she couldnt find the right somali spouse and time was ticking for her so settled for an ajanab and she lives in quebec theres hardly any somali there. Whereas in the uk young desirable somali females are not giving somali men a chance and are chasing for the lowest crooks :frdfvsb:

respect you olders she clearly looks like she is in her late 30s and maybe she couldnt find the right somali spouse and time was ticking for her so settled for an ajanabi. Whereas in the uk young desirable somali females are not giving somali men a chance and are chasing for the lowest crooks :frdfvsb:
Sigmund man your doing too much

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The kids Somali becoz their mom looks not the average Somali

She looks way too dark and most likely wanted lighter skin kids

Can’t you see that?
:farmajoyaab:
she looks somali but at the same time doesnt maybe she is siju her features arent like the typical somali thats why her genes are dominant most likely have bantu in her

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
He just said a fact somali women and men marry out worldwide its nothing to be ashamed of its not haraam so i dont see the issue sigmund.
im obviously not against it and everyone has the right to marry who they desire i guess but to glorify it and encourage it in our community is a no go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending