Mahad Karate is now in control of Shabaab and will deliver message ‘in light of the anti-Shariah offensive’

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Mahad salaad Vs Mahad karate. There's rumours they work together. Who knows if it's true.

I wanna see shabaab splinter into different tribes. Raxanweyn shabaab need to realise that shabaab is not in their interests and leave.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Mahad salaad Vs Mahad karate. There's rumours they work together. Who knows if it's true.

I wanna see shabaab splinter into different tribes. Raxanweyn shabaab need to realise that shabaab is not in their interests and leave.
Why would they work together? Mahad Salad is Shabaab’s worst nightmare and has high level contacts within Shabaab hence why he killed the Dir 3rd in command and was ‘dhaxal suge’ to Ahmed Dirie.

He was killed with Hassin Dahir Aweys son. This was xog Mahad Salad directly got and passed onto the US.

Shabaab hate Mahad Salaad and so do all the Shabaab allies in government and anti-UPD politicians who don’t see a future in politics if he destroys Shabaab.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Pro-Shabaab media describe him as Senior Leader.

This coincides with the complete offensive HG is about to launch, first of it’s kind ever with support from SNA, NISA and air support.

To be fair, Mahad Karata was always in control of Alshabaab, that langaab unseen dir leader Abu Ubaida is just a face of Alshabaab a puppet for a certain group.

I can’t believe Abu Ubaydha is the Amir. That guy cannot give a speech to save his life. I believe he suffers with a lisp. No amount of video editing can remove his horrendous voice.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Karataay and Salaad are two heads of the same coin and both CIA assets to distablize Somalia. May they be humiliated for their warcrimes in this world and the hereafter!

Where is Fuad Shanqoole? I though he was second in command? Anyway, It seems Hawiye will soon be free and flush Al-shabab to Jubbaland, then the plan is to plant Hawiye in there Under the noses of Ogadens.

Trending