Madows attack Somalis on Tiktok after a Bengali made a joke

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
the guy could pass for Somali that’s why their attacking us, and it’s not that deep who cares.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They aren't even trying to tell them bro wasnt Somali:mjkkk:

They're roasting them just because they want too :chrisfreshhah:

Them as soon as they saw the tiktok:

problem (2).gif

Kisame

Plotting world domination
the guy looks somali icl.

we needa improve our country so we at least dont get cooked for the situation back home in these debates
that's one of the main reasons why I want to see our country develop. We got too many supremacists repping a shit hole :dead:

No one will ever take them seriously. Especially other Africans. Everytime they roast us we get cooked bad because everyone else knows for a fact Somalia is a shit hole

that's one of the main reasons why I want to see our country develop. We got too many supremacists repping a shit hole :dead:

No one will ever take them seriously. Especially other Africans. Everytime they roast us we get cooked bad because everyone else knows for a fact Somalia is a shit hole
wallahi it's so bizarre. And it's not like they'll ever do anything for Somalia either, just twiddle their fingers on Twitter, Tiktok. They won't donate or organise like other ethnic groups when their people are struggling. Just revert to race science, me no black or whatever.

I wish braindead Somalis never made the word zoo...mali popular. Now every ajanabi use it against us. whoever came up with that word needs to be shot

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
I wish braindead Somalis never made the word zoo...mali popular. Now every ajanabi use it against us. whoever came up with that word needs to be shot
Zoo..Mali is so fascinating to me because 9/10 it’s coming from another sub Saharan African, weren’t they the ones in human zoos?
1714075500014.png

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Zoo..Mali is so fascinating to me because 9/10 it’s coming from another sub Saharan African, weren’t they the ones in human zoos? View attachment 326540
Lol It was my boy chino n my cousin envydahussle who coined the term “Mali” way before any Somali rapper frm the 6 n London touched a mic :manny:

Trending

Latest posts