Madow men are traaaashhhh

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
YouTube these days has been recommending me a lot of black content since black history month finished, so I've been eating up a lot of ADOS women commentary videos. These past few weeks I've been so invested with the gender war going on in the black community.

Bruh these madow women got it TOUGH wlh. Their men are trash, everyone shits on them for just existing but love to emulate their ''sassy culture''. Now even trans-madow women are shitting on them. This is just saaad. What did madow women ever do to deserve this? :gasp:

You know whats worst. Now that their diverging and finally realize Black men are never gonna stop shitting on them, and are becoming more open to inter-racial relationships. Madow men are starting to be like ''dont leave us black queens'' while having at least 4 white baby mamas, and 2 Latina ones.

Its the audacity for me 🙄🖐

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
YouTube these days has been recommending me a lot of black content since black history month finished, so I've been eating up a lot of ADOS women commentary videos. These past few weeks I've been so invested with the gender war going on in the black community.

Bruh these madow women got it TOUGH wlh. Their men are trash, everyone shits on them for just existing but love to emulate their ''sassy culture''. Now even trans-madow women are shitting on them. This is just saaad. What did madow women ever do to deserve this? :gasp:

You know whats worst. Now that their diverging and finally realize Black men are never gonna stop shitting on them, and are becoming more open to inter-racial relationships. Madow men are starting to be like ''dont leave us black queens'' while having at least 4 white baby mamas, and 2 Latina ones.

They're stuck with madow guys, no offense but the most underperforming women on dating sities are going to get as much ajanabis as a indhoyar guy is. :holeup: unless they click with indhoyar like with that weird ass insta page posted earlier

Flex

LIVE LAUGH LOVE 😻Proud Ex-Farax ♀️ Transrights🏳️
They're stuck with madow guys, no offense but the most underperforming women on dating sities are going to get as much ajanabis as a indhoyar guy is. :holeup: unless they click with indhoyar like with that weird ass insta page posted earlier
indhoyar are getting more and more white girls and shit. all they need to do is lose weight make their hair a 2 part like those korean stars as have good fashion sense

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
indhoyar are getting more and more white girls and shit. all they need to do is lose weight make their hair a 2 part like those korean stars as have good fashion sense
true i forgot kpop existed for a moment there :dead: so madow women are just stuck with madow men khalas.

Girl get the f*ck out, with the recent Meghan situation the grass isn't greener

Madow men need rehabilitation they’re chasing every Becky Anne and Priti whilst talking bad about their own
Khasaaro

Last edited:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
VIP

So ur one of the annoying tiktok girls who overuse ✋, no❤ , ✨✨ , ”pick me” on every Goddamn comment section

please stop :susp: :ohlord:

• YouTube these days has been recommending me a lot of black content since black history month finished, so I've been eating up a lot of ADOS women commentary videos. These past few weeks I've been so invested with the gender war going on in the black community.

Lol i dont know if you heard of this channel but this madow women hates madow men so much :mjlaugh: . And honnestly i dont blame them madow women have been loyal to madow guys since they entered america on the slave ship. And as soon as madow guys start making money they ditch them for cadaan/ latina women:pachah1:. You xalimos are not even close to Madow women if we talk about loyalty. Yall will ditch us for a homeless cadaan or madow revert :gucciwhat:

• Lol i dont know if you heard of this channel but this madow women hates madow men so much :mjlaugh: . And honnestly i dont blame them madow women have been loyal to madow guys since they entered america on the slave ship. And as soon as madow guys start making money they ditch them for cadaan/ latina women:pachah1:. You xalimos are not even close to Madow women if we talk about loyalty. Yall will ditch us for a homeless cadaan or madow revert :gucciwhat:
She got knocked up by the same dusties though with 5 baby mothers

The madow men/women gender war is pure entertainment wallahi. The only sad part about it is the fact that's it's starting to infecting the wider society.

Trending