Madow macalin goes to jail for disciplining the most disrespectful student in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r-arrested-caught-video-punching-student.html
5739690-0-image-a-33_1541292046092.jpg

• Marston Riley, 64, was caught on video violently hitting a student on Friday
  • He allegedly asked a student in his band class to leave because he was not wearing a proper uniform
  • The student then berated the teacher with expletives and racial slurs
  • He threw a basketball at the teacher, egging him on to 'beat him up'
  • Eventually the teacher cracked and attacked the student until the fight was broken up by passing adults and students
  • He was arrested on suspicion of child abuse and causing great bodily injury on a child afterwards
  • He allegedly got into a fight with another student at the school last year
  • Some students say they believe the teacher was set up and provoked to fight
5739482-6350397-image-m-28_1541291410765.jpg

'You got me f***ed up n****, you got me f***ed up bro,' the young student wearing a black T-shirt says throwing the basketball he was holding at his teacher.

'Why you say you're gonna beat my a**? Wassup?' the student says, leaving his peers in awe and yelling 'Sheesh!'

He continues to berate the teacher as he shakes his head and speaks softly in response, trying to keep his cool.

'I won't, I won't,' the teacher repeats.

'Why your voice cracking, my n****? Yeah walk the f*** back...why you shaking bro?' the student says, continually taunting the teacher.

After over a minute of taunting, the teacher finally breaks and upper cuts the student right in the face, causing the boy to buckle backwards.
5739518-6350397-image-m-29_1541291420805.jpg

5739526-6350397-The_two_fought_for_about_30_seconds_Riley_repeatedly_punching_th-a-39_1541304372086.jpg

5739546-6350397-image-m-32_1541291457218.jpg

But this isn't the first time Riley has run into trouble with his temper. Last year he was caught on video allegedly punching another student.
:qri8gs7:
These disrespectful kids need a good teacher like this man to give them the clearly needed ass beatings that their parents failed to provide them.

A shame that he was arrested. It would have been just another typical school day back home.
:siilaanyolaugh:
I would say a few more words about that disgusting student but I'm in the masjid right now.
:yacadiim:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Release that man.
I heard that he was first arrested, then later on released... there was also a gofundme donation for the teacher:draketf:... that kid was also troublesome and fought a lot in the past at school.. he deserved the beatings IMO.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r-arrested-caught-video-punching-student.html

5739526-6350397-The_two_fought_for_about_30_seconds_Riley_repeatedly_punching_th-a-39_1541304372086.jpg

These disrespectful kids need a good teacher like this man to give them the clearly needed ass beatings that their parents failed to provide them.

A shame that he was arrested. It would have been just another typical school day back home.
I would say a few more words about that disgusting student but I'm in the masjid right now.
A thread about this was made and the degenerates were talking about how they use to beat up teachers.

The Euro somalis must go to ghetto schools

That whole class was qashin. Them recording and encouraging the little shit didn't help and is what you'd expect from an underprivileged madow school. The teacher was right to hit him and the country needs to change their laws. Less fatherless young men will grow up to become thugs if they get some old fashioned discipline.

:gucciwhat:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
My 3rd grade teacher used to pull hair out from the scalp as a form of punishment. He was a fucked up professor.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
He should’ve restrained the child instead of fighting him like a grown man. If he can’t restrain himself then he shouldn’t teach.

kkkkk at my dugsi this was a bi-weekly thing, except it would involve 3 other grown men tag teaming one uppity teenager and the police wouldn't be involved.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He should’ve restrained the child instead of fighting him like a grown man. If he can’t restrain himself then he shouldn’t teach.
Or maybe the student should respect his damn elders.
kkkkk at my dugsi this was a bi-weekly thing, except it would involve 3 other grown men tag teaming one uppity teenager and the police wouldn't be involved.
The way the lord intended.
:denzelnigga:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
A thread about this was made and the degenerates were talking about how they use to beat up teachers.

The Euro somalis must go to ghetto schools
Teachers here get played around with not even gonna lie people disrespect them and throw things at them no wonder they all cry but I hate when they cry it makes us all uncomfortable like do it outside please :comeon: nacala hormonal people

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Conscientiousness is a major branch of the Big 5, which is scientifically proven to be an accurate measure of one's personality.

That particular branch is responsible for our ability to discipline ourselves in an environment.

Most hoodrats and ghetto people have low levels of both conscientiousness and agreeableness (another branch), and this ends up resulting in gang activity and a general lack of success in life.

Unless this child is properly raised to develop a healthier level of conscientiousness and agreeableness, he will not succeed in life. The odds are heavily stacked against him.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Teachers here get played around with not even gonna lie people disrespect them and throw things at them no wonder they all cry but I hate when they cry it makes us all uncomfortable like do it outside please :comeon: nacala hormonal people
In 4th grade my teacher cried in front of class a couple times cause we were bad

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Truth if it was an urban school in the ghetto id say let him make his ass blue but it's an cadaans school it's embarrassing as hell for AAs the kid is reinforcing the low iq negro mentality the racists use

just lol at the white people holding the kid back i literally cringed Bismillah

I remember when a speaker said in Birmingham uk to the Pakistani crowd " to stop acting black we are not black" mashallah the brother was right negros are another species

Let's not forgot that their own tribesmen sold them as slaves to the whites we Somalis are tribalistic as hell but we would die before we would sell one of our own muslimun

this is the culture that blm xaarlimos want us to adopt a culture of fighting and swearing at your own elders at the very least bismillah Wallahi over my dead body we adopt their culture

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

He was a 64 yo teacher. Where does he get the gawl to hit a kid tho??? If u r not mature by 64 God help u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts