Madow Girl posts #10YearChallenge on twitter "How do you go from being Somali to Nigerian" !!!!!!!

Ma nibba... where did you resurrect from?:ileycry:
You’re back?!
:damn:
I missed you dude.
:friendhug:
Its okay my childrens abo cushite is here to defend yall against these degenerate who slander somali men and woman. Boys and Girls, also our awoowos and ayeeyos. Noble-Cushite could never leave!!!.

To be honest I got bored reading about self improvement, and positiveness. Also how to become a reformed racist that i had to come back the craving was still there.

And I finished those twelve books.

Its okay my childrens abo cushite is here to defend yall against these degenerate who slander somali men and woman. Boys and Girls, also our awoowos and ayeeyos. Noble-Cushite could never leave!!!.

To be honest I got bored reading about self improvement, and positiveness. Also how to become a reformed racist that i had to come back the craving was still there.

And I finished those twelve books.
That’s great! Welcome back!
:ohhhdamn:
You haven’t missed much. Just the usual racism, gender wars, and clan bashing.
:reallymaury:

Any new feminist or formidable opponent that has joined its been a month and one week since i have been gone. Also @Crow you lost the bet looool.
Nah, not really any new feminists besides my girl @HalimaJ, but she’s cool. Not unreasonable at all, just holds some of these Abdis to account.
:salute:
Unfortunately we’ve gotten more Xalimo bashing Faraaxs on this site. @CanIDimo being the biggest one.
:bell:
But I’m happy that you’re back walaal.
:denzelnigga:

Latest posts