Madoobe's forces show off their cheearleading skills

:mjlol::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: how would this shit be useful in conflict. These niggas are pretending to be power rangers.
Tower+Formation.gif

IMG_20200711_155239.jpg

They are so stupid for this. They are taking the whole showing off force thing too far. We all know if qoorqoor wants to he can have their heads in one hour.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
They have to start somewhere, I remember when somali solders use to wear macawiis and sandals to the battle, I can see professionalism now :)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why aren't there any images of Galnus security forces in Galnus?

That's what I was wondering untill the security minister gallan answered the question at 3:35 mark. Galmudug is still growing up he said and isn't a fully effective government.

3:35 mark

Galmudug didn't even have a COVID policy, @Adaawe recieved his first share of aid just the other day, probably stuff Puntland throws away.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
That's what I was wondering untill the security minister gallan answered the question at 3:35 mark. Galmudug is still growing up he said and isn't a fully effective government.

Galmudug didn't even have a COVID policy, @Adaawe recieved his first share of aid just the other day, probably stuff Puntland throws away.
These toddlers who haven't even been potty trained think that they can make fun of the full grown adults babysitting them. Yaab.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

the interviewer telling the Zanzibarian "you came to a Somali land why you in need of so much security" it needs to be clipped and turned into a meme walle iyo bille its a golden opportunity to give @Jablibax and the other Zanzibarian race high blood pressure. :mjlol:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
the interviewer telling the Zanzibarian "you came to a Somali land why you in need of so much security" it needs to be clipped and turned into a meme walle iyo bille its a golden opportunity to give @Jablibax and the other Zanzibarian race high blood pressure. :mjlol:
Road blocks in Galmudug got dismantled a short while ago. It's not safe to travel from road from Gaalkacyo to Dhuusamareeb when Shabaab control almost half of Galgaduud. It's even more dangerous for you as an endangered specie.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Road blocks in Galmudug got dismantled a short while ago. It's not safe to travel from road from Gaalkacyo to Dhuusamareeb when Shabaab control almost half of Galgaduud. It's even more dangerous for you as an endangered specie.
Nah man I am good in Caabudwaaq, it ain't my fault I am neighboring savages, our trade with DDS is going smoothly and thats who we trade with the most. At least I don't share a town with them, you legit live in a segregated town famous for terrorist attacks, assassination and routine militia fights and endless amount of crime, you want to talk to me about security, dude I am from Caabudwaaq one of the most peaceful towns in Somalia. Keep living in your delusion though, kulaha endangered species, you are legit a Palestinian at this point, entire Northern Mudug is disputed territory, who is disputing it ? the same people you are forced to share segregated Gaalkacyo with, FOH. :mjlol:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Nah man I am good in Caabudwaaq, it ain't my fault I am neighboring savages, our trade with DDS is going smoothly and thats who we trade with the most. At least I don't share a town with them, you legit live in a segregated town famous for terrorist attacks, assassination and routine militia fights and endless amount of crime, you want to talk to me about security, dude I am from Caabudwaaq one of the most peaceful towns in Somalia. Keep living in your delusion though, kulaha endangered species, you are legit a Palestinian at this point, entire Northern Mudug is disputed territory, who is disputing it ? the same people you are forced to share segregated Gaalkacyo with, FOH. :mjlol:

What is wrong with your development stages, every clan is developing in Somalia except you. Don't you feel ashamed your falling behind. Abudwaaq and Gedo cannot hold any conferences for Somalia, you don't have the facilities that a city should. You need to catch up and stop blaming Puntland. We will always criticize you because we see how shitty gedo is. You need Jubbaland, Jubbaland doesn't need you. Never forget sonny jim

Trending