BREAKING NEWS Madoobe, Seerar and Xidig reach a deal

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
The reason I say Dhulbahante. They are daacad and can hold their own. Unlike some folks. Don't fall for this Kabalax bullshit. Marehan are your most natural allies in Jubbaland. Current political differences aside. Tell me one MJ that bleed for you and risked the whole qaran for you? Your nephew did. Sxb, don't let Maxamed Zubeer's cuqdad towards Reer Diini do crazy shit. That's Reer Guuri advise from me. They have tol. SSC is a must. To keep Isaaq and MJ in their boxes. They are natural qaran dumis. They think they are superior and smarter to the rest of the Somali race. It doesn't work out like that. One thing I never understood. Why don't you niggas send gurmad to SSC wtf. You have Liyuu Boolis.

:mindblown:
Kablalax unity didn’t exist but the concept of Darood hospitality is key. You can’t have Somalinimo when your beefing your brother clans or even your neighbor clans for that matter. They are the same clan saxiib don’t hate them waa qolo yar they are small in the jubboyin why bother them they are good folks. I agree in the grand scale though Puntland can’t have too much power they are incapable of leading others they will get drunk from power, but in some ways that happens with almost all Somalis.

I couldn’t say why Iley didn’t help them I personally dislike the guy but I don’t think Cagjars much better. ONLF will definitely assist them though Dhulbahante are our boys in Wardheer and we can’t stand SL its a natural alliance coupled with Puntland funds its a new decade for Darood :win:
We'll expand into PL and Benadir and our numbers in the core regions won't change much. But if OG get too big for their boots we'll rout them just like we've done countless times before. Gotta respect you lot tho, making big moves in 3 separate countries. Crazy when you think of it that way.
Yeah Kenya fell into our lap when Moi was president best play ever securing that bag. KG(without bakool sare) is safe we are headed for Galbeed and Saakow though you guys have been frolicking with AS Galjecel/Dir over in middle Juba for too long. East of the river is you west is us keep it like that :ufdup:

@Balaayo

Living in IDP camps is not going to get you power in Puntland.

Every region has a fixed number of MPs and local Puntite clans are not giving up their seats for people from other regions.

Nor are South-West people going to give their seats to people from different regions.

That ship has sailed.

You should be lobbying to get permanent housing for these people in South-West State so that they can contribute economically, socially and politically.

Otherwise, your home state will continue to lag behind.

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@Balaayo

Living in IDP camps is not going to get you power in Puntland.

Every region has a fixed number of MPs and local Puntite clans are not giving up their seats for people from other regions.

Nor are South-West people going to give their seats to people from different regions.

That ship has sailed.

You should be lobbying to get permanent housing for these people in South-West State so that they can contribute economically, socially and politically.

Otherwise, your home state will continue to lag behind.
for better or worse, they will eventually get MPs if they live their in Puntland long enough. In a few generations they will be considered locals. On the good side it’s impossible for them to outnumber you as Harti and RX are pretty much the same size with Harti maybe having the edge.

for better or worse, they will eventually get MPs if they live their in Puntland long enough. In a few generations they will be considered locals. On the good side it’s impossible for them to outnumber you as Harti and RX are pretty much the same size with Harti maybe having the edge.

If this was 50 years ago, maybe but from now on, every federal region has its allocated share of MPs representing districts.

IDP camps are temporary measures not permanent settlements.

Also, the host communities would get highly aggravated and nobody wants that.

Keep Puntland and Kenyans/Ethiopians out. And you sir have a deal. Plus rotating presidency. No Maxamud Saleebaan business here. We fell behind 8-10yrs.

Middle Jubba should be mines anyways.

:manny:
This guy must be a rookie at this. The "rotating presidency" was supposed to take place in 2012 with switches taking place every 90 days :mjkkk:

It's been 8 years and it seems masaakinta beesha gedo are still waiting for their turn :pachah1:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
This guy must be a rookie at this. The "rotating presidency" was supposed to take place in 2012 with switches taking place every 90 days :mjkkk:

It's been 8 years and it seems masaakinta beesha gedo are still waiting for their turn :pachah1:

Sxb. We just theorizing for fun. We'll see soon enough though. May the best man win.

:trumpsmirk:

Sxb. We just theorizing for fun. We'll see soon enough though. May the best man win.

The boat has sailed. Local MX accepted OG leadership after Hiraale was routed.

Farmaajo won't give you victory, he doesn't care about MX. If Madoobe goes his cousin Seraar will take over. Accept your position and focus on keeping a foot in Galmudug is the best advice I can give you :francis:

Adaawe

The boat has sailed. Local MX accepted OG leadership after Hiraale was routed.

Farmaajo won't give you victory, he doesn't care about MX. If Madoobe goes his cousin Seraar will take over. Accept your position and focus on keeping a foot in Galmudug is the best advice I can give you :francis:

Sxb, Farmaajo armed us. We'll do the rest. I don't f*ck with you. I'm Reer Gedo. Cawlyahan don't f*ck with you. They are N&N.

Adaawe

MZ alone is bigger than MX sxb you don't want that work again :francis:

That work? Nigga you couldn't even consolidate Lower Jubba, your "alleged" goof. And you couldn't even liberate Middle Jubba AT ALL. Sxb. Gedo was freed by it's own. Listen, enjoy the show. It's gonna be fun. MZ is bigger okay, we don't have a nasty habit of assimilating Warday.

That work? Nigga you couldn't even consolidate Lower Jubba, your "alleged" goof. And you couldn't even liberate Middle Jubba AT ALL. Sxb. Gedo was freed by it's own. Listen, enjoy the show. It's gonna be fun. MZ is bigger okay, we don't have a nasty habit of assimilating Warday.

In order to assimilate you must conquer, something Ogaden is well known for. Wet guy trying to make it sound negative to take over a community :what:

Don't have time to go back and forth with a kid, let me know when you get your turn of the "rotating presidency" :mjkkk:

Adaawe

In order to assimilate you must conquer, something Ogaden is well known for. Wet guy trying to make it sound negative to take over a community :what:

Don't have time to go back and forth with a kid, let me know when you get your turn of the "rotating presidency" :mjkkk:

I'll be expecting ur tears pretty soon. I'm confident for a reason.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Balaayo which didn't SWS take jubbada dhexe, you are a major subclan there? Now you have clans on your doorstep, Ogaden with their Bakool Sare and the Jajeele with their Westland State :lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts