Madoobe encouraging terrorism in Kismayo

Jamaac Gallad is becoming more of a conspiracy theorist than an intellectual.
Sayid seems to be more knowledgeable but his only contribution to the discussion is agreeing with all statements made by jamaac & co and giving back small replies. Nuur seems to be the only reasonable person out of the 3 given that he’s the owner of the channel and regularly takes part in educational Twitter spaces regarding Somali region & Jubaland.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Jamaac Gallad is becoming more of a conspiracy theorist than an intellectual.
Sayid seems to be more knowledgeable but his only contribution to the discussion is agreeing with all statements made by jamaac & co and giving back small replies. Nuur seems to be the only reasonable person out of the 3 given that he’s the owner of the channel and regularly takes part in educational Twitter spaces regarding Somali region & Jubaland.
So why were Kismayo meeting about creating a macawiisleey bombed? Madoobe doesnt want AS to be defeated as he will lose power to clan militias and charcoal revenue. He has no incentive and prefers the status quo. Even KG is doing Macawiisleey, just admit your uncle only cares about the kursi.

So why were Kismayo meeting about creating a macawiisleey bombed? Madoobe doesnt want AS to be defeated as he will lose power to clan militias and charcoal revenue. He has no incentive and prefers the status quo. Even KG is doing Macawiisleey, just admit your uncle only cares about the kursi.

So you are saying Madoobe coordinated with Al-Shabab to attack Ogadens in an Ogaden owned hotel who were meeting to discuss about the possibilities of a macawisley force.

You know how stupid you sound making that claim 🤡🤡

Don't be stupid. The only tribes that are armed in Kismaayo are Majerteen and Ogaden, why would Majerteen over throw him? I he is doing dirty job for Majerteen by assassinating Marehan elders.

Whatever happens to Madobe I hope MX won't become president of JL, there will be no xaq in the region. The most violent and the most unjust tribe should not lead such a volatile region. Just look at what they have been doing in West Gedo. Xaqdaro iyo dhulbalaarsi is all that will happen under Marexan.
The_Injustice_of_Bardheere.jpg

TekNiKo

VIP
So you are saying Madoobe coordinated with Al-Shabab to attack Ogadens in an Ogaden owned hotel who were meeting to discuss about the possibilities of a macawisley force.

You know how stupid you sound making that claim 🤡🤡
Think about it arming Cawylahan and other OG tribes pose a threat to his kursi if they gain too much power. He is not interested in OG Macawiisley forces and prefers JL guard as he can control them:mjkkk:

TekNiKo

VIP
Whatever happens to Madobe I hope MX won't become president of JL, there will be no xaq in the region. The most violent and the most unjust tribe should not lead such a volatile region. Just look at what they have been doing in West Gedo. Xaqdaro iyo dhulbalaarsi is all that will happen under Marexan.
View attachment 241571
No one asked for your opinion, you are not from JL so but out of our affairs Hutu.

Think about it arming Cawylahan and other OG tribes pose a threat to his kursi if they gain too much power. He is not interested in OG Macawiisley forces and prefers JL guard as he can control them:mjkkk:

We prefer the next president to become Cawlyahan, your division tactics are meaningless

As long as they kill many Kabobs I don’t really care what sub gets the presidency
:russ:

@TekNiKo The KDF policy in Kismaayo is so never any Harti become Jubaland president, the reason is there will be Harti rivary, and that's the way Kismaayo can have a different admistration. Thats why they are keeping Madoobe in power. Deni doesn't trust Dhulbahante and Warsangeli.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
I will give my opinion where ever I want. I have decided to be the spokesman of the JL minority clans your adoon tribe has been abusing for over 30 years.:)
RX are our allies and friends, we have a Minister and one MP in KG, unlike you.

Trending

Latest posts