MADNESS! HouseHusband of Ilhan announces his Candidacy as the President of GalMudig

"In aan Halkaan ka cadeeyo In aanan Musharax Governatoore u AHAYN maalmul Gobaleedka Galmudug."

Somali, do you speak it nigga?:gucciwhat:

He basically just said that he is not a candidate for the position and that some of his friends advised him to put his name forward.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
"In aan Halkaan ka cadeeyo In aanan Musharax Governatoore u AHAYN maalmul Gobaleedka Galmudug."

Somali, do you speak it nigga?:gucciwhat:

He basically just said that he is not a candidate for the position and that some of his friends advised him to put his name forward.

He is much needed in the kitchen

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
He is too diaspora-orientated but i commend him and Ilhan for defending Galmudug when the US carried out airstrikes, the Americans have unfinished business with HG so they take every opportunity to attack us.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Another son of Puntland guiding our southern neighbours is just what they need.
Ahmed Hersi MJ.jpg

:rejoice:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He is too diaspora-orientated but i commend him and Ilhan for defending Galmudug when the US carried out airstrikes, the Americans have unfinished business with HG so they take every opportunity to attack us.
But he still claimed Puntland at the end of the day. Loooooooooool

You thought it was a joke when they said MJ women make their shiisheye husband take on their qabiil. You got your proof. Lmfao.

Another son of Puntland guiding our southern neighbours is just what they need.
View attachment 79723
:rejoice:

Bohol

VIP
I was going to say this is why you shouldn't marry a woman doing better than you (your rep will forever be tarnished and associated with her name) but then again when he married Ilhan she wasn't a somebody. It is not his fault just bad luck :lol: .

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
But he still claimed Puntland at the end of the day. Loooooooooool

You thought it was a joke when they said MJ women make their shiisheye husband take on their qabiil. You got your proof. Lmfao.

He was raised by his Mj reer abti, by birth-right he is more a Puntlander than you, born in Digfeer hospital.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He was raised by his Mj reer abti, by birth-right he is more a Puntlander than you, born in Digfeer hospital.
His mother is not MJ. I don't know why you're lying for. He's hawiye in both sides.

Birth-right than me? Typical moryaan who thinks the world owes him. The only right you have is herding donkeys.

Trending