Madibaan, Tumaal and Yibir discrimination

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Some people got too much time on their hands.

Minority Somali clans aren't getting discriminated against other than the lack of political power...

That's just related to demographics more than anything.

Apollo

VIP
Some people got too much time on their hands.

Minority Somali clans aren't getting discriminated against other than the lack of political power...

That's just related to demographics more than anything.

Not true.

When I was a small kid and misbehaved my father sometimes used to insult me as a midgaan. :damn:

Not true.

When I was a small kid and misbehaved my father sometimes used to insult me as a midgaan. :damn:
My father would make fun of my broken af-somali when I was a child by calling me a qoti.

One day I see my dad talking to a man with broken af-somali. I went up to the guy and told my father " look abo he speaks af-Somali just like me, he must be a qoti".

He got angry and told my father "how does he know this stuff? Why are you teaching him racism". Long story short turns out the man actually was a real qoti. :russ: :lolbron:

Somalis are backwards af imagine praising nomads, people that don’t do shit other than gather camels, rather than blacksmiths and people who design clothes, shoes and other garments

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
That's what I'm saying. Why are you parroting for, yes Muslim Somali nationals , when ignoring your own kinfolk's problems.... I never see anyone exposing the conditions that Tumaal Madibaan or Yibir face daily yet I see a huge amount on Bantus... It's honestly quite disheartening to see Somalis not even care about their kin.
Because being BLM and pro black people's justice is profitable.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
This discrimination of iron workers and black smiths exists all over the Horn. It is some weird ancient Cushitic cultural practice.

Also, Cushites seemingly uniformly hate fish.

Weird people.
Noticed how all of them are minorities. My theory is that this forces them to stick to each other and become self sufficient so they can survive on their own. Overtime, it spreads to the next generation who adapt with their skills and so on. Just like the Jews who were renowned for their craftsmanship skills, moved up discreetly and look at them now.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
If Madhibaan make shoes and Tumaal are Blacksmiths.. who are the Yibir?

Are they really Hebrews? I don't know if I heard this correctly, but is it true they go to people's houses when a baby is born, to take money from that family, like a Yibir tax?
They only get discriminated like that because their numbers are small. If they had bigger population nobody would act crazy to them. Watch in a few years jåreerweyne will be a top 5 clan. And nobody willl treat them like shit again :damn: