Madibaan, Tumaal and Yibir discrimination

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
@Ciidagaleloos lol bro did they delete you’re post? I agree that story between Isaaq women marrying Madhibaan man had to be bullshit. These people love falsifying anything in the name of tribalism. There hatred for Isaaq is insane.
are you embarrassed that the story may be true, how can you be embarrassed those people done so much to civilize Somalis, and invented shoes for Somalis, you would've been barelss ape if there not for them wtf

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
OP is such a hypocrite she bashes my clan everday by calling us "Bush people" and " Hunter gatherers" just because we use the bow and arrow something built by you guessed it Madhibaans!

Save your crocodile tears for the cadaans you are the most debased tribalist on this forum

I agree that story between Isaaq women marrying Madhibaan man had to be bullshit. These people love falsifying anything in the name of tribalism. There hatred for Isaaq is insane.

?

When Somalia was peaceful, a famous Majeerteen singer married a Madhibaan singer called Marian Mursal. There is nothing wrong with marrying Tumaal or Madhibaan people.

I told the story about the Isaaq woman marrying the Madhibaan man to show how smart and correct she was.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
OP is such a hypocrite she bashes my clan everday by calling us "Bush people" and " Hunter gatherers" just because we use the bow and arrow something built by you guessed it Madhibaans!

Save your crocodile tears for the cadaans you are the most debased tribalist on this forum

Somali tribalists view other clans they insult/FKD mostly as equals, but when bigoted Somalis insult madhibaans they really do not view them as equals.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
look at madhiban arrows f futuristic, am proud that they are part of Somali clans
1620244812001.png

If it isn't the sex offender, terrorist and qabiilist calling me out. First work on removing one of your heinous personality traits before you come for me.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Somali tribalists view other clans they insult/FKD mostly as equals, but when bigoted Somalis insult madhibaans they really do not view them as equals.
"Bush" is a derogatory term for hunter gatherers who use iron weapons in order to sustain themselves. In the Somali racist hierarchy pastoralists reign supreme, whilst hunter gatherers and blacksmiths/craftsmen are considered bottom feeders. She is using it as an insult as she looks down on the "Bush" people. Ad hominems wont change that glaring fact.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Slightly off topic but also important, some Somali clans like to talk down on women/marginalise them. They'll say things like "naag baa tahay" as in, "shut up".

I used to see such comments online and I thought it was just a bunch of ciyaala suuqs, but this anti-women thing is very real in some Somali circles.

Maybe that's why MJ women are known to be confident and outspoken, our men empower us and don't talk down on us. This anti-women discrimination is not a "thing" for us socially.

What Somalia really needs is for people to carry out studies into all forms of discrimination and address them.
Reer burco women are very outspoke:manny::kanyeshrug:

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
?

When Somalia was peaceful, a famous Majeerteen singer married a Madhibaan singer called Marian Mursal. There is nothing wrong with marrying Tumaal or Madhibaan people.

I told the story about the Isaaq woman marrying the Madhibaan man to show how smart and correct she was.
Maryam mursal was married to an isaaq I thought.

I’ve yet to hear a madhibaan/tumaal discriminator give me a logical reason as to why they hate them, from the way they speak about madhibaan/tumaal you would think they were speaking about people akin to chomo’s, serial killers or pedo’s

"Bush" is a derogatory term for hunter gatherers who use iron weapons in order to sustain themselves. In the Somali racist hierarchy pastoralists reign supreme, whilst hunter gatherers and blacksmiths/craftsmen are considered bottom feeders. She is using it as an insult as she looks down on the "Bush" people. Ad hominems wont change that glaring fact.
Don’t MX deny being Hunter gatherers why are you changing your opinion for this thread. :lolbron::duck:

Xaruun

VIP
Qabyaalad is so backwards. Imagine destitute qaxootis looking down on tradesmen. What a joke. Somalis and their pride wallahi... Somalia is one of the top 5 poorest countries in the world. We don’t even have basic infrastructure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Qabyaalad is so backwards. Imagine destitute qaxootis looking down on tradesmen. What a joke. Somalis and their pride wallahi... Somalia is one of the top 5 poorest countries in the world. We don’t even have basic infrastructure.

Trending