Made possible by the American dream, a xaliimo buys her single mother a house. America the great

Status
Not open for further replies.
R.Kelly

Adeerow, I will let this slide because I owe you one.:)

But seriously speaking, Somali females always play a magnificent role in the welfare of their children, parents and relatives. Without them, 10’s of thousands more would’ve perished. They’ve cleaned our (men) mess for so long and yet, we diss, stalk and insult them online all the time. A Gorilla is smarter than a Somali man.

Muji

VIP
R.Kelly

But seriously speaking, Somali females always play a magnificent role in the welfare of their children, parents and relatives. Without them, 10’s of thousands more would’ve perished. They’ve cleaned our (men) mess for so long and yet, we diss, stalk and insult them online all the time. A Gorilla is smarter than a Somali man.

I’m printing this and hanging it on my wall.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Mashallah, this young girl is blessed, the best amongst us are those who take care of their parents :)

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
R.Kelly

Different generation. I respect my elders so much for their strength and integrity.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
R.Kelly

I actually admire Halima, I’ve even spoken to her face to face. She is a trailblazer runtii, others try to imitate her but can’t duplicate her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending