Made Another Banger (SoundCloud Rapper from Australia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambuus

Inactive
Shaydanka kugu jiirta ha la caafiyo. You gave me earcancer warya, that was the qarbabest rap i’ve ever heard. No flow whatsoever.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Í'm the next drizzy drake, no nigga stopping this grind #nolack19

Don't let these niggas put u down sxb, keep your head up, keep writing and making out there, it is a dark out there.:damedamn:

Even lil Xan made it out there and he sucks.

CookedWideeyedGrouper-small.gif

LilMussie

Makapeace
At This point `your all fans, ik this is just the beginning lil mussie will keep up the grind for the good ppl at sspot

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
At This point `your all fans, ik this is just the beginning lil mussie will keep up the grind for the good ppl at sspot

Lil Mussie rise to to the top of the charts Aamiin, what kind of set up does one need for a basic studio to be a sound cloud rapper sxb for amateurs?

I want try, so many lame guys making a bank out there.:siilaanyolaugh:

LilMussie

Makapeace
Lil Mussie rise to to the top of the charts Aamiin, what kind of set up does one need for a basic studio to be a sound cloud rapper sxb for amateurs?

I want try, so many lame guys making a bank out there.:siilaanyolaugh:

I just use Audacity, a mic and headphones fam go on youtube watch a couple vids and ur set

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I just use Audacity, a mic and headphones fam go on youtube watch a couple vids and ur set

I wish we could collaborate, My vioce sucks sxb , I have realy a favor to ask you walahi,If I post you a lyrics of a song I wrote and a link to a beat ,do you think you would sing/rap and post it here, It is basically a diss song about Somalispot girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts