Madaxweyne Qoor Qoor to visit Cabudwaaq

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
As an outsider looking in I hope the council seat allocations are fair. We know the Wagardhac are the true majority of Caabuudwaaq.:nvjpqts:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@TekNiKo i heard you’re struggling to agree on how to share the council. Is QoorQoor coming to help get negotiations going on or is it caleemosaar like in Cadaado and you reached agreement

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
As an outsider looking in I hope the council seat allocations are fair. We know the Wagardhac are the true majority of Caabuudwaaq.:nvjpqts:
It will be dominated by the locals, Wagardhac are not majority they are from Dhabad and Gelinsoor so let them fight for their rights there instead

TekNiKo

VIP
@TekNiKo i heard you’re struggling to agree on how to share the council. Is QoorQoor coming to help get negotiations going on or is it caleemosaar like in Cadaado and you reached agreement
A grand council of elders will be meeting with the President to put the final touches on it but it seems like the bickering has ended and finally caleemo saar.

TekNiKo

VIP
Ciil uu dhimo , Madoobe Garbaharay ma iman karo laakin geesiga Qoor Qoor dadkiis ba jacayl