Mad man Dabcasar out here wilding

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I know that lady

She’s mentally mentally ill but Dabcasar wants her to keep her child

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
dabacasar himself is suffering from mental illness. his tik tok have become more bizarre

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Child services are tryna take her child dabacasar is trying to rally the community to overturn this

This is not a case where the community needs to rally around one of our own. This poor lady has serious mental illness. I know her brother. It’s none of her fault but it is not someone who I can trust a child with.

It is not the agency’s fault that we don’t have Somali foster parents. The masjid needs to establish that. They need to set aside handful of families to register as a foster care parents.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is not a case where the community needs to rally around one of our own. This poor lady has serious mental illness. I know her brother. It’s none of her fault but it is not someone who I can trust a child with.

It is not the agency’s fault that we don’t have Somali foster parents. The masjid needs to establish that. They need to set aside handful of families to register as a foster care parents.

What about her family extended members? her qabil? is she now living among somalis?

and how can she drive a car if she is insane?

Trending