Macron And Putin Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We have to be honest this man Putin may not have money but he has guns and nukes and he hasn't got much to lose on his end compared to wealthier societies with nukes, it really is an edge to listen to him even if it conflicts with your interests. I mean it's not in our long-term interest to see this man end the saudis, we die along with saudis when they stop producing oil and red sea is a ghost lane.

But at the same time the facts won't change the man has a strong leverage and if he plays a lose-lose game, it comes down to who has more to lose and the west does then. What he wants I don't know ninkani but he is arming people up around oil fields for more leverage and has Iran doing it who is threatening the red sea leverage tool. He increases his leverage options, partners near oilfields, partnes in the shipping lane, plus nukes? it's to much options and no-one will have a war over there so it will end with a deal which could harm all of us on the red sea. He also even has a boy near the japanese and south koreans. His relationship with China, I haven't read yet but you could assume it's good since north korea was helped by them in nuclear weapon.

Poor nations with nukes are dangerous and when I say poor, I mean any society that has less to lose then your trillions has a leverage and ignoring it and playing macho won't work cause your people will back down when the show-down happens and they see their putting everything on the line and the other side is saying 'we know they won't do it' but let's play along crying we got less to lose.

This guy is breaking up the EU, NATO and it's clear how he has huge focus there and puts a priority around it and deals with it himself and has iranians and north koreans playing around other areas of importance. Lots of western nations are connected to the Chinese nowadays thru trade and to have a war around there is going to hurt a-lot of countries as access to market is bad. It's like buying your food in a strip mall or street where there is bullets firing, you can try going but you will risk your life and ships and no-one will. Fighting around countries like Dubai is less riskier since it's just a big shopping center with different services and good but it has no production line, so it's like one shop in strip mall and you can find other shops to go to that are safe.

But saudis are different story, that's a key marker sxb that oil, the trade happening around the world isn't the same priority. OIL is up there as most important, where-as the ships between france and england just carrying bananas and shit bro even though it's got heavy trade but it isn't critical stuff.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why doesn't Putin just say, listen this is what I want. At least you can then say ok and work it out and the alternatives. Just imagine Putin goes wild and says I will arm with nukes the South Americans and Poor Asian Nations or Africans? poor man with nothing to lose thru 'sales' and access with Russian boys to ensure it's never aimed at them.

Do you people think Putin is sick? wax jiran buu uu eek yahay his face and no emotion but that his culture to show no emotion, his hard to read because you think everything is fine when you see him but his actions and foot print say other wise. He said there is a nuclear rule between the super-power, I doubt it. It's on paper not enforcement, it's probably a suggestion not a treaty or contract.

Why they help Iranians build one? North Koreans? South America and Africa are very close to Europe and America, anything can happen niyahow with that man. Everything is secondary when a poor nation has a gun on you and he has nothing to lose and you do and if you want the threat to stop you need to go to Putin to speak to the mad man he has around the world. It's a quick way to get what you want in terns of demands without spending 400 years collecting gangs and alliances(the roman way) lol

Putin needs to be respected into the super power club, they can't get around it and they can't attack him either without hurting themselves. They must of been laughing when boris yeltzin was leading them the west, that sort of person is best as he only cares about himself, but Putin is not playing that game and won't accept you spoonfeed him to behave. A nuclear plant is a small investment compared to 400 years of what the west had to do to be where it is and it brings it down on his knees with just a small nuke plant where he wishes a very small project compared to what the west had to spend and time and lives.

Macron is trying the spoon feeding, it's useless his not gonna stop and change his policy for spoonfeeding when he is accepting sanctions as he sees he can get far more by what his doing now in geopolitics and have the upper hand in leverage and secure far more for himself whatever that maybe.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Well I guess Somalis can learn something from this. Don't ever waste your times spoon-feeding current or past empires, they know this shit and created it. It's more useful in 3rd world nations. We need to history like ancient empires and how they negiotated because that's the only thing that seems similar or how under dog talked to empires back then and got more or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.