MACMINDED's Snapchat has turned into Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I am lost for words of the amount of Somalis that are sending him videos of Somali chicks.

Girls trusting guys is becoming prevelant in our community. They be sending so many sex videos.

Macminded has opened my eyes to this phenomenon.

Fake news!
I should've known by how quick op gave up the name it was gonna be bullshit:ivers:
You made it sound like it was that sn from those Somali s busting open and using dildo we ate good that day:russ:

War isoodir that video mans tryna eat good too
Sxb you missed it I actually saved some video had my sn banned couple of times two:russ:
My last phone broke took everything I saved in it with it:mjcry:
The es on this site were crying those days mostly for sharing with AA:mjlaugh:
Hell I woulda gave you a link to another video of this Somali getting trained by white men but the hoe mods on this site have my other account locked:russ:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Sxb you missed it I actually saved some video had my sn banned couple of times two:russ:
My last phone broke took everything I saved in it with it:mjcry:
The es on this site were crying those days mostly for sharing with AA:mjlaugh:
He'll I woulda gave you a link to another video of this Somali getting trained but the hoes on this site have my other account locked:russ:
I remember that sc it was called niikotv. The xalimos on here were going crazy and asking for the add. Even random lurkers signed up and dm'ed me just to get the sc handle :chrisfreshhah:

I remember that sc it was called niikotv. The xalimos on here were going crazy and asking for the add. Even random lurkers signed up and dm'ed me just to get the sc handle :chrisfreshhah:
They were extra thirsty for the sn handle :mjlol:
Then started having high Morales trying talk down to us:mjlol:
It was all good until that f*ck nigga hacked it:ivers:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
They were extra thirsty for the sn handle :mjlol:
Then started having high Morales trying talk down to us:mjlol:
It was all good until that f*ck nigga hacked it:ivers:
:dead:

They were watching the same shit as us and were trying to act all righteous. Shame that swedish fob nigga turned it into his personal account. That sc handle was the GOAT

:dead:

They were watching the same shit as us and were trying to act all righteous. Shame that swedish fob nigga turned it into his personal account. That sc handle was the GOAT
Yo were you there when that AA joined and posted the video of these Jamaicans double teaming this light skin hijabi:russ:
The whole site got furious suicide watch and shit until it was found out the og dude who created the video was lying had some black hoe put on hijab:lolbron:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yo were you there when that AA joined and posted the video of these Jamaicans double teaming this light skin hijabi:russ:
The whole site got furious suicide watch and shit until it was found out the og dude who created the video was lying had some black hoe put on hijab:lolbron:
Was it that one AA who use to send dick pics to nucleus aka @John Michael in the dms all the time i forgot his name :drakelaugh:

Was it that one AA who use to send dick pics to nucleus aka @John Michael in the dms all the time i forgot his name :drakelaugh:
I thought it was another nigga:russ:
This nigga just joined so he could post that video :heh:
The nigga you talking about would always get banned and come back with new nick:heh:
One time me and him were trying to get in her dm at the same time so she throws both of us together in one conversation then runs away:mindblown:
Me and him started talking a bit cool dude eventually he started sharing info with me about female posters:ehh:
Dude was goat troll:heh:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I thought it was another nigga:russ:
This nigga just joined so he could post that video :heh:
The nigga you talking about would always get banned and come back with new nick:heh:
One time me and him were trying to get in her dm at the same time so she throws both of us together in one conversation then runs away:mindblown:
Me and him started talking a bit cool dude eventually he started sharing info with me about female posters:ehh:
Dude was goat troll:heh:
Yeah that dude was hilarous he had a weirdo obsession with nucleas though for some reason. I didn't mind him though cause he was actually funny. His last nick was mega mayne i think

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@Starscream btw get halyeey qaran back on here man. I know the guy goes on somali tinychat. Wallahi he brought such great entertainment and halftime also should come back that nigga was on suicide watch due to paying child support what a damn shame :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts