MacMinded

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Ik this nigga truck drives but does he have a family or some shit? Wallahi watching this niggas snap is too funny and I noticed we have a lot in common. We both from Canada we both live in America and we both like drinking. He’s a mirror of me and he’s the GOAT honestly

Truck driving doesn’t seem too bad tbh. Just do rounds for 6 months straight nonstop get the bands and turnup for the next six months. It’s a lot more appealing than working at Walmart but I’ll be fucked when I turn old

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ik this nigga truck drives but does he have a family or some shit? Wallahi watching this niggas snap is too funny and I noticed we have a lot in common. We both from Canada we both live in America and we both like drinking. He’s a mirror of me and he’s the GOAT honestly

Truck driving doesn’t seem too bad tbh. Just do rounds for 6 months straight nonstop get the bands and turnup for the next six months. It’s a lot more appealing than working at Walmart but I’ll be fucked when I turn old

So you admire a 40 year old with no children, fried brain and has a perkinso’s disease from severe alcoholic disease?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending