Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Nigga we made it

IMG_4849.PNG

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I wish he used his platform to promote good, instead the brother is encouraging deviant lifestyle to young people. I understand his 40 years old and has lived his life but the kids circling alcohol bottles around the head and waving guns are barely in their 20’s. That is not something to promote. I think he might be reading this thread again. So I’ll leave a brief message for him.

Hey macmind,

First I want to thank you for searching for online feedbacks on ur fame. You obviously have talent as ur followers continue to grow. However we on sspot are concerned about the material being promoted on ur snapchat. You claim to be anti sergeant bluff or as I like to call it someone who has not discovered their true potential but you have to warn your young audience that a life of crime, the consumption of alcohol and twerking is not towards the path of success in both this dunya and akhira. Truly we can do better and I believe in u sxb.

:)

I wish he used his platform to promote good, instead the brother is encouraging deviant lifestyle to young people. I understand his 40 years old and has lived his life but the kids circling alcohol bottles around the head and waving guns are barely in their 20’s. That is not something to promote. I think he might be reading this thread again. So I’ll leave a brief message for him.

Hey macmind,

First I want to thank you for searching for online feedbacks on ur fame. You obviously have talent as ur followers continue to grow. However we on sspot are concerned about the material being promoted on ur snapchat. You claim to be anti sergeant bluff or as I like to call it someone who has not discovered their true potential but you have to warn your young audience that a life of crime, the consumption of alcohol and twerking is not towards the path of success in both this dunya and akhira. Truly we can do better and I believe in u sxb.

:)
Why are watching videos of the deviant lifestyle though ?:ulyin:

Subxaanallah, that mac minded nigga has no naxariis walahi, that 50 yr old nigga failed in life and now he's out to ruin young Somalis with his "jiniyaasha" mumbo jumbo shit lol he's truly a in every aspect :uCkf6mf::icon e biggrin::icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts