MACMINDED, 24hrs drunk truck driver, got a Xaliimo divorced after he posted her with sideman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A Toronto faarax was married to her. He married her in Kenya. The idiot would visit her couple of times a year. He was financially supporting her.

Her side man in Nairobi deliberately forwarded a video of her to semi-brain dead Macminded. He then posted it. Now she crying to him for destroying her lifeline and livelihood. She mentioned that she lost $300 monthly support from her husband. In the video leaked chick had a Gucci bag.

This should be a cautionary tale to those he envision a Xaliimo back home. Be advised that they are doing things behind your back.

This one was too fast to allow a guy to film her.

Other xaliimos are more discreet. You don’t even know if she’s cheating on you.

As a precautionary move always have DNA test of that child you had with her.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
A Toronto faarax was married to her. He married her in Kenya. The idiot would visit her couple of times a year. He was financially supporting her.

Her side man in Nairobi deliberately forwarded a video of her to semi-brain dead Macminded. He then posted it. Now she crying to him for destroying her lifeline and livelihood. She mentioned that she lost $300 monthly support from her husband. In the video leaked chick had a Gucci bag.

This should be a cautionary tale to those he envision a Xaliimo back home. Be advised that they are doing things behind your back.

I always considered that chicks would cheat on theit husbands that live in a different country.
@R.Kelly why do you have to ruin the game

Let them xalimos at home eat
U always just help prove xalimos ain’t shit

Ur lucky I’m pro xalimo now just for the bmw.

Muji

VIP
@Knowles is all for the taking advantage of a maskiin faarax dweller of Western countries by chicks back in East Africa. Damm you! She’s all of for the handicapping of the faarax.

It’s a no brainer that this would happen

There’s bound to be a young farax who has her heart

And the old pervert from the West with the big gut is just a means to an end

The only idiots who didn’t see this coming are the old faraxs who only have one thing on their minds

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I always considered that chicks would cheat on theit husbands that live in a different country.

U always just help prove xalimos ain’t shit

Ur lucky I’m pro xalimo now just for the bmw.

So, you have no faith in women? :siilaanyolaugh: I've done the long-distance courtship thing. As it's more of a getting to know the process, it doesn't require a steadfast commitment. I made the mistake of letting them know I'm only exclusive. :farole: It's best to let them think they are one of many, or else they get full of kibir. Nothing worse than a man that feels entitled and emotionally safe in your presence.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Those guys married s, real somali women back home will never cheat.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Those guys married s, real somali women back home will never cheat.

Exactly. He also made the mistake of marrying a girl from a big city like Nairobi Kenya. He should have went back to his tuulo and married a young girl with references. Also from my experiences long distance relationships never last very long so it's best to live with there with them.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Exactly. He also made the mistake of marrying a girl from a big city like Nairobi Kenya. He should have went back to his tuulo and married a young girl with references. Also from my experiences long distance relationships never last very long so it's best to live with there with them.
Yup, he married those Isli hoes who chew khat

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Let Mac Minded Jiniyaasha waa weeyn expose these khat heads.

Screenshot_2019-01-13-13-56-34.png

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
So, you have no faith in women? :siilaanyolaugh: I've done the long-distance courtship thing. As it's more of a getting to know the process, it doesn't require a steadfast commitment. I made the mistake of letting them know I'm only exclusive. :farole: It's best to let them think they are one of many, or else they get full of kibir. Nothing worse than a man that feels entitled and emotionally safe in your presence.
After seeing so many military gfs and college chicks cheat on they bfs I have no hope for long distance relationships

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Hayeey Where in Gove city are you going to hide when Jiniyaasha waaweeyn comes for you.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Snapchat-1619084208.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts