Macalin Xaliye is back “You have 1 million subscribers but she still dumped you”!!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You should never touch the button of women with Xaliiye--particularly the pathology of getting dumbed many times. In fact-- he is the exact type of man women run away from every time or worst the type that women say-can we be friends? . By looks and nature. (but more sinister by the size of the object) -they are victims of ghosting :(

and the man he is dissing is not a libaax. (at least Xaaliiye is a roaring lion but in a cat form) enuf said

I feel for both men, broken and in pain :(

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Xaliiye is 2 khat sessions away from beating women

1656959427471.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The mechanics of sexuality is very complex walaahi. But i believe if men and women went to simplicity as during Adam and Hawo -pbut, things would improve significantly. Imagine in Paradise we return to a Garden with trees and rivers and yes palaces.

The fact that a woman would insult a 'nice man' who pays the bills, and treats her like a Queen, and she goes behind his back with a man who beats her--we neeed a scientist who is not born yet to figure that out. One thing i know for sure- Sexuality is animal.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You should never touch the button of women with Xaliiye--particularly the pathology of getting dumbed many times. In fact-- he is the exact type of man women run away from every time or worst the type that women say-can we be friends? . By looks and nature. (but more sinister by the size of the object) -they are victims of ghosting :(

and the man he is dissing is not a libaax. (at least Xaaliiye is a roaring lion but in a cat form) enuf said

I feel for both men, broken and in pain :(
Women call him Baba Xaliye he is not interested in divorcees.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Women call him Baba Xaliye he is not interested in divorcees.

No he is not. He wants a 15 year old, but he is afraid they will reject him too. Unless he goes to lasaanood