Lynching of Somali/Kenyan opinion leader by KDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
How can anyone do that especially to the people you were supposed to protect? This shows that you cannot trust officers like this or any officers in general.

Pathetic.

How can anyone do that especially to the people you were supposed to protect? This shows that you cannot trust officers like this or any officers in general.

Pathetic.

Can you believe it? We are treated like the AA in 60s.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This is a daily reality for Somalis under Kenyan and Ethiopian occupation.

What is it with other African countries hating on Somalis? I still do not know why Kenyans hate Somalis.

It is not hate, this is Africa & we became weak. and they are taking advantage ( ethnic cleansing )

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
And yet you'll have bootyclappers talking about how proud they are to be Kenyan/Ethiopian when they're 3rd class citizens.

No it will lead to worst, the Somali youth will join al kebab.

I'll argue that AS gets more recruits from the mombasa region than the NFD. I just hope the somalis in the NFD drop the kenyan-somali act and rise up after the election aftermath.

I'll argue that AS gets more recruits from the mombasa region than the NFD. I just hope the somalis in the NFD drop the kenyan-somali act and rise up after the election aftermath.

Funny thing most of Muslim from coastal cities in Kenya join kebab for financial reasons.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
They should join the coast and form a muslim country. They can't join Somalia as it is right now. Both communities over there have legitimate grievances with Nairobi and acts like this will push the Somalis in the region to the boiling point
I don't know to be honest. Would the world even let Kenya become a landlocked country? The British were the ones who helped Kenya annex the coast very recently, before that it was always independent and separate(pre 60s). Also, al shabab will infiltrate NFD if they fight against nairobi.

I don't know to be honest. Would the world even let Kenya become a landlocked country? The British were the ones who annexed the coast and gave it to Kenya very recently, before that it was always independent and separate(pre 60s).

No, the world wouldn't allow it to happen unfortunately because China will use it for its belt-road initiative (Lamu project), and a lot of colonists still own land in the Mombasa region. I hardly doubt they would allow the inhabitants to rise up to get their land back, and the major western oil companies concession agreement with the government of Kenya will be in doubt if the coastal region gains independence

Status
Not open for further replies.