Lunarnomad goes in

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're acting as if anyone besides a handful of men used those scriptures. Somalis started creating scriptures once they saw the Latin script. f*ck of. And we are not Europeanized but in fact arabzied.

We are totally Europeanized, our language is in Latin. Total disgrace, Total embarrassment.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
We are totally Europeanized, our language is in Latin. Total disgrace, Total embarrassment.

Who cares? Somalis don't have an authentic script, we've always been a oral society. And the way I see it Somalia and Somalis are becoming arabizied, why the f*ck is it our second language? Why the f*ck do people even learn to read it?

Beynaley weeye! She's somewhere in seattle Lol

Yo, AbdiJohnson I just checked your back up twitter account and your first tweet was 'I suck dick'

b11v8nu.jpg

That's how I do. My head game :z1banet:

She in California. She stated it many months ago.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
The only thing I like about her is she doesnt squirm like the slab of jelly many Somalis are when Arabs insult them. The same Somalis that act like Gods when confronted by other Somalis. Thats the only thing I like about her, but she needs to tone it down on eating Jarer balls.

Who cares? Somalis don't have an authentic script, we've always been a oral society. And the way I see it Somalia and Somalis are becoming arabizied, why the f*ck is it our second language? Why the f*ck do people even learn to read it?

Osmanya is our authentic script.

Lmao it was created in the early 1900s to tackle the Latin script. It's not an old script and most Somalis have never ever heard of it.

It's funny how you love the Latin script and yet say we are Arabizied. Even if a Somali script is created tomorrow we must implement it, and get rid of Latin ASAP.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
It's funny how you love the Latin script and yet say we are Arabizied. Even if a Somali script is invented tomorrow we must implement it, and get rid of Latin ASAP.

But we are arabized. With the laying script were still writing in aaf Somali right? Look all over Somalia signs in Arabic with Arabic words. Somalis writing in Arabic all over Instagram Facebook and Twitter. We've made the Latin script work for us. Stop #SomaliArabization2016

But we are arabized. With the laying script were still writing in aaf Somali right? Look all over Somalia signs in Arabic with Arabic words. Somalis writing in Arabic all over Instagram Facebook and Twitter. We've made the Latin script work for us. Stop #SomaliArabization2016

What your saying doesn't make sense at all. I have no idea for your hate towards the Arabic language, but Latin and Arabic are both a big no. None resemble our language. Stop #SomaliEuropeanization2016

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
What your saying doesn't make sense at all. I have no idea for your hate towards the Arabic language, but Latin and Arabic are both a big no. None resemble our language. Stop #SomaliEuropeanization2016

#StopSomaluTerroristSymparhizersNow20160625

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
No she is Hawyie and Muslim

Nope. She's an Atheist. But I think she's from a laangaab clan.

I once saw a video where she was on some kind of feminist march in Seattle with other SJW white women. Her SJW antics is too unbearable. I give her props for sending Arabs into total meltdown though.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Nope. She's an Atheist. But I think she's from a laangaab clan.

I once saw a video where she was on some kind of feminist march in Seattle with other SJW white women. Her SJW antics is too unbearable. I give her props for sending Arabs into total meltdown though.

We dont use the term "laangaab" within the Hawiye, Hawiye oo dhan waa gob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts