Somalia's Lower House Elections in 2022

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Someone should make a tally like I did with the senate, it would be interesting to see who the runner ups are, peoples house is more than 2/3 of the representatives who will be voting in the presidential election, and its said to be N&N majority basically same as current parliament. First round win inshallah, if it reaches second round I will be hanging up my nationalist shaati indefinitely.

Someone should make a tally like I did with the senate, it would be interesting to see who the runner ups are, peoples house is more than 2/3 of the representatives who will be voting in the presidential election, and its said to be N&N majority basically same as current parliament. First round win inshallah, if it reaches second round I will be hanging up my nationalist shaati indefinitely.
Despite my hate for the aggressive policies of farmaggio towards PL if he wins his second term I will very joyous not because he will benefit us , but because he will dominate Hawiye. I’m too old school not to cherish a Darod man in villa Somalia.

cow

VIP
According to Gurmad Qaran who is D&M all 5 elected today are N&N so the neutral guy is actually pro N&N

cow

VIP
Despite my hate for the aggressive policies of farmaggio towards PL if he wins his second term I will very joyous not because he will benefit us , but because he will dominate Hawiye. I’m too old school not to cherish a Darod man in villa Somalia.

Farmaajo's biggest supports are Hawiye. Qoor Qoor/ cali yare / guudlaawe

While MX like Mucalimo turned out to be the biggest disappointment. The reason why Farmaajo is winning is because he has a multiclan strong coalition in a society where it really does not exist.

Trending

Latest posts