Low Testosterone among young man. CHECK YOUR BLOOD!!!

Asc, I'm here again.

Some time ago, I posted that I couldn't build muscle, and a kind brother pointed me to the topic testosterone.
I checked my levels and they are actually very low, almost at the minimum.
That explains a lot. It's alarming to me that it's decreasing more and more, and I did some google research and it seems that testosterone levels among young men are statistically decreasing.

Here's the source: https://www.urologytimes.com/view/testosterone-levels-show-steady-decrease-among-young-us-men

I checked more blood levels after that and they were all fine except for my LH value.
My doctor is against TRT, and so am I.
His word carries weight and I trust him for now, although I'm not a fan of doctors' advice.

I already supplement: Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin D3 and more to increase my levels naturally. Seems like its not working out. Ouch.

I went to my family doctor afterwards, and he said that if I'm not feeling mentally well, I should consider it. My mental state is pretty bad, to be honest lol.
I made another research and found out, that low testosterone is really effecting the mental state and articles suggested that TRT might fix your mental health problems

What is TRT? TRT is testosterone replacement therapy which can (must not) fix your low testosterone and the symptoms.

It has his disadvantages such as, no sperm production. No own testosterone production. Which is probably the most important for young Somali males to stay fertile.
HCG (Human chorionic gonadotropin) would fix it and make your testicles work.
Anyways, I am not a doc. I have very little knowledge from a YouTuber called moreplatesmoredates.

What I recommend is to get a blood test and monitor it every year. I am still shocked.

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I'm 750 ng/dl and an old man.

Follow my diet: meat in every meal (75% of what I eat).

:trumpsmirk:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
  • No alcohol, no p*rn or masturbation, no smoking or any hard drugs
  • Eat only hilib, ukun, cuntadda badda (iyo caano cayriin products if you are particularly active)
  • Lift weights and do calisthenics regularly
  • Get at least 2 hours of good sunshine everyday or every other day
  • Supplement taurine (2-6g pd), boron (3-6mg pd) and vitamin D3 (20-30K IUs pd)
  • Get ample sleep (7-8 hours)
  • Maybe go on water or dry fasts from time to time. Even few day long ones for a bit of an autophagy kick

Your body will thank you.

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
we need more post about these that would help and guid our next upcoming youth Insh' Allah thank you for sharing walalo

Last edited:
what is your height and weight?
Height: 6'1
Weight: 176,37 lbs

I workout 4-5 times a week and I lift pretty heavy (for me)

• No alcohol, no p*rn or masturbation, no smoking or any hard drugs
  • Eat only hilib, ukun, cuntadda badda (iyo caano cayriin products if you are particularly active)
  • Lift weights and do calisthenics regularly
  • Get at least 2 hours of good sunshine everyday or every other day
  • Supplement taurine (2-6g pd), boron (3-6mg pd) and vitamin D3 (20-30K IUs pd)
  • Get ample sleep (7-8 hours)
  • Maybe go on water or dry fasts from time to time. Even few day long ones for a bit of an autophagy kick

Your body will thank you.
I am doing everything on this list,
expect: Supplement taurine and boron.

I water fasted for 5 days, was tuff but all
we need more post about these that would help anmd guid our next upcoming youth Insh' Allah thank yuo for sharing walalo
You welcome, its not about getting strong and get muscles

Its more about how it effect someones mental health status! Its just alarming to me, that testosterone levels in gen Z is decreasing.
Plastic is one of the biggest issues. I stopped drinking out of plastic bottles only glas

Edit: I am now trying to fix it on natural way. I will continue to taking my supplements. Work out as hard as possible and don't stress me

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Plastic is one of the biggest issues. I stopped drinking out of plastic bottles only glas

Kinda hard to completely avoid plastic. I don't personally think it's that big of a deal at all once you're good on all the other things I mentioned. It's more likely to cause trouble when you're already a chronically inflamed, hyperinsulinemic mess that's also deprived of various nutrients, not getting enough sun and is chronically sleep deprived. But my own hack, most of the time, is that I order "Canada Dry" club soda can boxes. They sell for like 5-7 dirhams for a box of six aluminum cans of 300-355ml of sparkling water and I just have that with all my meals instead of bottled water.

Boron is mostly an experiment and I don't think necessary but Taurine is something of a wander drug I truly recommend.

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
Height: 6'1
Weight: 176,37 lbs

I workout 4-5 times a week and I lift pretty heavy (for me)

I water fasted for 5 days, was tuff but all

You welcome, its not about getting strong and get muscles

Its more about how it effect someones mental health status! Its just alarming to me, that testosterone levels in gen Z is decreasing.

Edit: I am now trying to fix it on natural way. I will continue to taking my supplements. Work out as hard as possible and don't stress me

I heard about this topic before weather you should not drink your water from plastic bottles but glass only do know why can explain what you mean i'm quite curious

Kinda hard to completely avoid plastic. I don't personally think it's that big of a deal at all once you're good on all the other things I mentioned. It's more likely to cause trouble when you're already a chronically inflamed, hyperinsulinemic mess that's also deprived of various nutrients, not getting enough sun and is chronically sleep deprived. But my own hack, most of the time, is that I order "Canada Dry" club soda can boxes. They sell for like 5-7 dirhams for a box of six aluminum cans of 300-355ml of sparkling water and I just have that with all my meals instead of bottled water.

Boron is mostly an experiment and I don't think necessary but Taurine is something of a wander drug I truly recommend.

When do you recommend to have the taurine ? I take vitamin d after my first meal and then magnesium after my last meal at the evening

Asc, I'm here again.

Some time ago, I posted that I couldn't build muscle, and a kind brother pointed me to the topic testosterone.
That explains a lot. It's alarming to me that it's decreasing more and more, and I did some google research and it seems that testosterone levels among young men are statistically decreasing.

Here's the source: https://www.urologytimes.com/view/testosterone-levels-show-steady-decrease-among-young-us-men

I checked more blood levels after that and they were all fine except for my LH value.
His word carries weight and I trust him for now, although I'm not a fan of doctors' advice.

I already supplement: Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin D3 and more to increase my levels naturally. Seems like its not working out. Ouch.

I went to my family doctor afterwards, and he said that if I'm not feeling mentally well, I should consider it. My mental state is pretty bad, to be honest lol.
I made another research and found out, that low testosterone is really effecting the mental state and articles suggested that TRT might fix your mental health problems

What is TRT? TRT is testosterone replacement therapy which can (must not) fix your low testosterone and the symptoms.

It has his disadvantages such as, no sperm production. No own testosterone production. Which is probably the most important for young Somali males to stay fertile.
Anyways, I am not a doc. I have very little knowledge from a YouTuber called moreplatesmoredates.

What I recommend is to get a blood test and monitor it every year. I am still shocked.
Can you take TRT with HCG for 2 years to help you get up to speed?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
When do you recommend to have the taurine ? I take vitamin d after my first meal and then magnesium after my last meal at the evening

After sunset or around dusk and preferrably with a meal. It'll help you sleep well that night and help sort out your circadian rhythm

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

I forgot one useful supplement:

It'll help get rid of excess stored PUFA and thus help stop the peroxidation process probably going on in your skin everytime you get sunshine and get rid of things like cellulite and help heal your mitochondria and boost your overall long-term health and life-span. Cut-out seed-oils and any plant oils entirely as well, of course. 1-2 everyday with whatever meal you choose should do the trick.

Asc, I'm here again.

How would you say your mental state is bad? I've dealt with overthinking in the past and it's always been a horrible experience. I managed to get rid of it by finding ways to keep myself occupied - or basically something that occupies my attention aswell as a few other major things.

Although now, I'd say I'm regretting stuff that's happened in the past and how I wish things were, aswell as feeling a bit down. I try to get my mind of it though. Anxiety can also be a factor - worrying about it being to late, ect. This was a nice read though, because it's comforting to know im not alone in dealing with mental health problems. I'll check up on this, though. See if things are significantly better afterwards. If you also feel like going on a semi emotional rant on the internet like I did about my mental state, go on. Lol.

Trending

Latest posts