Low IQ Wuhan man with no accent tells madow this is a no n***** zone on camera

If I lived in America, I wouldn't leave the north, it's the only normal place.

You couldn't pay me to live in the south. It's literally a third world country down there

If I lived in America, I wouldn't leave the north, it's the only normal place.

South is an absolute no-go zone. bunch of weirdo rednecks. Only place where you will find Asian and Mexican racist rednecks.

Even Cali is fukked up outside of LA.
LA isn't perfect either, Seattle is the least racist west coast city. Portland has too much redneck trash.

Ayatiin

Nuur Caraale ii geeya!
Did YOU watch the video? She was in the foyer of the store and the couple confronted her saying she was stealing. They were pushing her and blocking her and she was trying to move away from them. The man started hitting her and kicking her. Only on SS will y'all see a man kick a woman and find something funny. If this happened to a Somali woman y'all wouldn't know what to do

Did you not see her stuff things into her hoodie pocket and purse?? The man only confronted her when the alarm at the doors started beeping AFTER he took the bag to go deactivate the alarm, which indicated that she had shit on her.

He requests multiple times to see to check her purse, she refuses and snatches the bag from him and proceeds to try to escape.

Disappointed there's not more indhoyaar bashing @Nak Muay :francis:

These short, bug eating, animal bodily fluid drinking, mini gous having pseudo cadaans oouuff :pacspit:

Only indhoyaars I rate are the one's that put real pressure to other indhoyaars like japan back in the days(now they just pseudo cadaans) and my nigga Kim Jong Un :wow:

Disappointed there's not more indhoyaar bashing @Nak Muay :francis:

These short, bug eating, animal bodily fluid drinking, mini gous having pseudo cadaans oouuff :pacspit:

Only indhoyaars I rate are the one's that put real pressure to other indhoyaars like japan back in the days(now they just pseudo cadaans) and my nigga Kim Jong Un :wow:
Don't worry sxb, they'll be living off Samsung phone screens and plastic cutlery if their crops keep failing :chrisfreshhah:

Emily

Da queen
VIP
Lool dude has nerves to say that in Baltimore aka African Americanvill
The audacity of second generation immigrants lmao

Dalmoor

No comments cause you're basic AF
VIP
Lool dude has nerves to say that in Baltimore aka African Americanvill
The audacity of second generation immigrants lmao
Baltimore where? That's Scottsdale, AZ.
He would've got KO'ed if it were in Baltimore lol

Dalmoor

No comments cause you're basic AF
VIP
Paul isn't the smartest of his kind, is he? Did he think there weren't gonna be consequences in this era of Cancel culture? "I'm a racist, so what?" this chigga Dumb af

Most asians keep a low profile though

Trending

Latest posts