Low IQ Wuhan man with no accent tells madow this is a no n***** zone on camera

Basra

LOVE wins over HATE
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think the Chinese got mad when the black guy said White guys here, he immediately reacted by saying i am a racist and said the N word.

To him its worst when a black guy puts him in a minority with other blacks than being called a racist or be a racist.

The black guy wanted to knock him out but he couldn't he was recording

Basra

LOVE wins over HATE
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If the Chinese were the ones who colonized North America and they used Black African slaves, I don't think AAs would have as much legal rights as they do now.

People complain about white people being racist, but I think East Asians are/would be worse.

Inaa lilaaah waa inaa ileehi rajiuun

U think black american slaves saw hardship. If Chinese was their master walaahi oo bilaahi oo tolaahii there would have been a mass deportation to africa in early 1900s

or worst jew style hitler genecide or extracting black livers and penises

Ayatiin

Nuur Caraale ii geeya!
Riiight because Asians never randomly attack black people and black people regularly profile them in businesses and call them racial slurs...

Yooo. The black lady actually did steal stuff and she started hitting the store owner when he tried to stop her from escaping. Did you even watch the video or just read the title?

Halimo Supremist

Zoolander Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good
VIP
At least I'm not observing a gray sky in the UK, we get blue skies.
At least I'm not at risk of getting killed through drivebys by police or get into £1000s of debt for medicine that costs less than £10 in the UK. A homeless person in the UK has better access to healthcare than the average working American.

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Yooo. The black lady actually did steal stuff and she started hitting the store owner when he tried to stop her from escaping. Did you even watch the video or just read the title?
Did YOU watch the video? She was in the foyer of the store and the couple confronted her saying she was stealing. They were pushing her and blocking her and she was trying to move away from them. The man started hitting her and kicking her. Only on SS will y'all see a man kick a woman and find something funny. If this happened to a Somali woman y'all wouldn't know what to do

Halimo Supremist

Zoolander Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good
VIP
Did YOU watch the video? She was in the foyer of the store and the couple confronted her saying she was stealing. They were pushing her and blocking her and she was trying to move away from them. The man started hitting her and kicking her. Only on SS will y'all see a man kick a woman and find something funny. If this happened to a Somali woman y'all wouldn't know what to do
Stop generalising Somalis !

Basra

LOVE wins over HATE
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm shocked where is the Asian accent?
:gucciwhat:
Looks like Mr Miyagi without the accent.
born and raised in usa probably

i am telling u he was offended by the black dissing white people, by insinuating they are racists. He said- No i am the racist. This is a N free zone looooooooooooooooooool

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
At least I'm not at risk of getting killed through drivebys by police or get into £1000s of debt for medicine that costs less than £10 in the UK. A homeless person in the UK has better access to healthcare than the average working American.

Nothing to envy for in the poverty UK.

American blacks brought this on themselves with all the rioting and just how obnoxious they are. Unfortunately we are implicated in this cause we are also black Africans.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
i am telling u he was offended by the black dissing white people, by insinuating they are racists. He said- No i am the racist. This is a N free zone looooooooooooooooooool
Chinese are very racist on their own. They look down on other Asian ethnicities like Lao, Vietnamese.....

During Beijing Olympics, Chinese authorities closed the city to their own citizens who looked Mongolian. So, they routinely enforce racial profiling on the state level. This @Omar del Sur guy is just doing propaganda here.

If you’re a stud in bed and you suddenly go limp, what would your wife do? Sure, she’ll still “love you” and “understand” but at the end of the day you’re of no use to her. It doesn’t matter how cruel that is.

Asians are straight forward and only know hard work. They’re rightly upset at people who dont get anywhere in life and have a victim mentality. If blacks are hardworking people who suck it up, asians don’t care. It’s how all humans should be.

How the hell is this related to the limp **** analogy? No one wants useless people.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE wins over HATE
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If you’re a stud in bed and you suddenly go limp, what would your wife do? Sure, she’ll still “love you” and “understand” but at the end of the day you’re of no use to her. It doesn’t matter how cruel that is.

Asians are straight forward and only know hard work. They’re rightly upset at people who dont get anywhere in life and have a victim mentality. If blacks are hardworking people who suck it up, asians don’t care. It’s how all humans should be

I have not gotten past the go limp in bed. Give me time before i get to the rest of your post point

The way he just proudly stated it while looking directly at the camera. This guy is beyond retarded.
:chrisfreshhah:
His accent shocked me though. I was ready for wing wang woo. I've never seen an indho yar man his age sound like that.
:jaynerd:
His confused mannerisms make him look like he wandered right out of a senior care home.
:deadmanny:
And someone found his Facebook.
View attachment 149439
This indho yar thinks changing his name to Paul and marrying an cadaan woman makes him cadaan but his last name is still only 2 consonants.
:mjkkk:
After he was found, he got arrested.
View attachment 149441
The twist? He didn't actually work at the shop in the video. He just picked up the leaf blower to look he belonged there. It's a small calibeesteen shop and they're now fighting off a swarm of angry BLM thugs.
:dead:
View attachment 149442
The place that he actually worked at fired him.
:dead1:
View attachment 149443
Stupid CHINK ZIPPER HEAD FUCK

The black guy should of punched him up right there and then or racially abused his ***** ass.
I HATE CHINKS FAM :mad::mad:

Trending

Latest posts